Hart 2015 Finalists

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
Kind of a joke that Crosby isn't on this. He's penalized for his expectations.

well what did he win to get on this ballot? eh i guess you can say the same about tavares but he didnt have malkin. price and ovechkin were always on it, tavares gets in probably because of the jamie benn not making playoffs but what do i know?

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
It's very clearly Carey Price.

I'm in the camp that doesn't generally like to award the Hart to goalies, but yeesh, the Canadiens are a lottery team without Price.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
Points per game?

but ovechkin wins rocket, price wins vezina and tavares although he didnt win the art ross (and he came close) gets the spot based off benn not making playoffs. and isles fans i could be way off on why he did get a nomination, maybe im missing something

AvroArrow

Mitch "The God" Marner
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
Kind of a joke that Crosby isn't on this. He's penalized for his expectations.

Not really. Hart trophy is for the player that's most valuable to his team. Carey Price without a doubt is that player this year. But OV and JT are were more important to their teams this year than crosby was to the pens, it's hard to really argue that.

stokes84

Jun 30, 2008
Charleston, SC
Not really. Hart trophy is for the player that's most valuable to his team. Carey Price without a doubt is that player this year. But OV and JT are were more important to their teams this year than crosby was to the pens, it's hard to really argue that.

Honestly think Backstrom is more valuable to the caps than Ovie.

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
It's very clearly Carey Price.

I'm in the camp that doesn't generally like to award the Hart to goalies, but yeesh, the Canadiens are a lottery team without Price.

Sorry but 1 player doesn't separate a lottery team from a 2nd place team. Not even Wayne Gretzky or Hasek

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
Price went from being the most overrated goalie in the league (according to HF) to the Hart favorite in the same season!

Bennett Brauer

May 1, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
Gotta go with Price, his numbers were unreal.

Price for the Vezina, Hart, maybe Ted Lindsey as well.

I don't have a problem with Sid not being nominated, he had a down year but was still in the scoring race to the end, wishful thinking as a Pens fan but with a healthy team next year (again, wishful thinking), he will be back into the Hart consideration.

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Carey Price baby!!!!!!!!

Hart Vezina Jennings Lindsay Conn Smythe and Stanley cup!!!!!

Weztex

Feb 6, 2006
well what did he win to get on this ballot? eh i guess you can say the same about tavares but he didnt have malkin. price and ovechkin were always on it, tavares gets in probably because of the jamie benn not making playoffs but what do i know?

but ovechkin wins rocket, price wins vezina and tavares although he didnt win the art ross (and he came close) gets the spot based off benn not making playoffs. and isles fans i could be way off on why he did get a nomination, maybe im missing something

No player gets 'nominated' or put on the ballots. The voting is already over and compiled. The finalists are the top 3 vote getters plain and simple.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad