Hart 2015 Finalists

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Me thinks Carey Price will be the the Hart Trophy winner. Montreal wouldn't even be a playoff team without him. And the last goaltender to win the Hart was Jose Theodore in 2002.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
Me thinks Carey Price will be the the Hart Trophy winner. Montreal wouldn't even be a playoff team without him. And the last goaltender to win the Hart was Jose Theodore in 2002.

again, caps wouldnt be in without ovechkin but price probably wins

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
I wouldn't say it was obvious.
But those are certainly the three players for whom I would have voted for.

3 - AO
2 - JT
1 - CP

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
Price. He played at 0.950 for 3 months... basically got them in the playoffs on his own.

oh i agree, im just pointing out that caps dont make playoffs without ovechkin. doesnt mean that puts him over price

edit, sorry forgot part of a word

OzzyFan

Sep 17, 2012
Between Price and Ovechkin. By definition, it should go to Price, but Ovy winning wouldn't surprised me. Always against the odds for a goalie to win.

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
Between Price and Ovechkin. By definition, it should go to Price, but Ovy winning wouldn't surprised me. Always against the odds for a goalie to win.

Not this year. I think the odds are for a goalie winning.

Every article i've read - even that poll of coaches TSN conducted - all had Price winning by a strong majority.

I expect nothing less with the results.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
Not this year. I think the odds are for a goalie winning.

Every article i've read - even that poll of coaches TSN conducted - all had Price winning by a strong majority.

I expect nothing less with the results.

but dont forget tsn is canadian, hopefully the usa voters vote correctly but they are gonna be the ones to watch imo

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
wouldnt be suprised to see ovechkin #2 behind price. islanders were racing away with the good teams in the nhl in the first half while the caps were struggling, then ovechkin turned it on and got the caps into the playoffs while tavares although could definitely deserve the #2 spot, had his team already in the playoffs even though they almost fell apart, so who knows

Chez Weber

King of the North
Jun 27, 2011
Montreal
Price is the one who deserves it but the writers love offensive spectacular plays (see Norris nominees) so I'm not 100% sure

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad