OT - NO POLITICS Happy Holidays and the end of 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Had a socially distances XMas with the in-laws who are, quite literally, the only one`s in our social bubble as we see them pretty much daily. Was still weird, I did buy a Facebook Portal which wound up paying for itself in spades yesterday, even my wife`s 94 year old grandmother rocked it on Portal. She is still in great health, just stopped driving a year ago but this pandemic is devastating to her as she is still very active in her church and community in Lethbridge and with all the restrictions in place, it`s essentially rendered her home bound

Otherwise, a wonderful Christmas, really made us all grateful for what we have, hope everyone else had a good one too

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Had a socially distances XMas with the in-laws who are, quite literally, the only one`s in our social bubble as we see them pretty much daily. Was still weird, I did buy a Facebook Portal which wound up paying for itself in spades yesterday, even my wife`s 94 year old grandmother rocked it on Portal. She is still in great health, just stopped driving a year ago but this pandemic is devastating to her as she is still very active in her church and community in Lethbridge and with all the restrictions in place, it`s essentially rendered her home bound

Otherwise, a wonderful Christmas, really made us all grateful for what we have, hope everyone else had a good one too
My brother and his two kids came down from Ohio. We did a Zoom call with my mom and stepdad in Florida. Thankful for technology.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I moved into this apartment in April, and now, finally, today my wall clock and heavy pictures are on the wall, thanks to my brother. :heart: Now I feel like I actually live here lol.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
From the governor's visit today :(

FB_IMG_1609027305090.jpg
FB_IMG_1609027313461.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad