OT - NO POLITICS Happy Holidays and the end of 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Insomnia strikes again. I decided to watch some episodes of Coach. Forgot how much Jerry Van Dyke makes me laugh. :laugh:
Mrs Odaat and I have just started to watch Imposters on Netflix, pretty fun show to watch, comedic due to the relative incompetence of some of the victims of those who have been conned, Uma Thurman in it but not the main character.

This is hardly an intense show but real fun, only 2 seasons from what it looks like

Imposters (TV Series 2017– ) - IMDb

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
Rest in Peace

tenor.gif

Reactions: LSCII

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
If only they had access to HCQ....:naughty:

Professor: There it is! I've finally been able to distill HCQ and remdesivir from organic compounds found in these plants on the island. It should not only help us recover from Covid, but ward off malaria from the endemic insects. We're all saved!
Gilligan: Oh boy! Great news, let me see it!
::Gilligan trips over a coconut and crashes into the medical equipment, knocking it into a nearby fire which ignites the entire supply of medicine as well as the plants which were used to make it::
Skipper: GILLIGANNNNNNN

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
Professor: There it is! I've finally been able to distill HCQ and remdesivir from organic compounds found in these plants on the island. It should not only help us recover from Covid, but ward off malaria from the endemic insects. We're all saved!
::Gilligan trips over a coconut and crashes into the medical equipment, knocking it into a nearby fire which ignites the entire supply of medicine as well as the plants which were used to make it::

Dobbie Gillis, MD

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA

Is there any way we can work a guest appearance by he Harlem Globetrotters into this scenario too?

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
The crystal orb that normally draws millions of visitors will still make its famous descent down the flagpole — but don’t bother trying to sneak a peek in person, says the NYPD.

“Next year we will all gather and fill Times Square,” Chief of Department Terence Monahan said in a press conference police headquarters Wednesday. “This year don’t even attempt to come and watch it.”

Anyone seen gathering near Times Square “will be told to move along,” Monahan warned.

‘Don’t even attempt to come and watch it’: NYC’s Times Square ball drop will be closed to the public on New Year’s Eve

Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

Morris Wanchuk

Feb 10, 2006
War Memorial Arena
Boss' son has the 'Rona, now I am in la quarantina to close out 2020. Luckily we all got tested Tuesday so we should know tomorrow if my boss is positive. We were all wearing KN95's so hopefully if he did get it, it didnt spread...

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I know we're all bummed about the Chara deal, but some bright news: I got engaged today! Proposed on the roof of our apartment building and she said yes!

it puts in perspective that many things matter much more than the heart and soul of a hockey team, thank you and congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->