Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK

Oh great... Sure hope it's not really car bombs :confused:

The police chief is now saying it was an intentional event. They were on their way to investigate a suspicious vehicle when it blew up. :help:

At this point, thankfully no fatalities and only a couple injuries.

This happened just a few streets over from Bridgestone arena. They said the debris field covers several blocks.

Sending thoughts to you and Nashville! I hope they find who did this swiftly.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench

Oh great... Sure hope it's not really car bombs :confused:

The police chief is now saying it was an intentional event. They were on their way to investigate a suspicious vehicle when it blew up. :help:

At this point, thankfully no fatalities and only a couple injuries.

This happened just a few streets over from Bridgestone arena. They said the debris field covers several blocks.

This makes me so sad.

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
FBI is now leading the investigation and saying it hasn't been determined that it was intentional (contrary to Metro Nashville police statement), but they are investigating that possibility.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Thankful no one was killed. But I feel bad for everyone affected, including police and fire who have a very long day ahead of them.

Reactions: BMC

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Holy cow. They were announcing evacuations before the explosion.

Edit: The announcement was coming from the RV that had the bomb in it. o_O This gives me chills.

Amazing that no one was killed.

Last edited:
Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH and BMC

EvilElf63

Mar 27, 2012
Catskills
Merry Christmas!
The flooding overwhelmed our furnace, so now we are without heat. Which is fine at the moment, but will be a problem tonight when the temperature, allegedly, will reach 22. Time to kindle the fire. :help:

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Merry Christmas!
The flooding overwhelmed our furnace, so now we are without heat. Which is fine at the moment, but will be a problem tonight when the temperature, allegedly, will reach 22. Time to kindle the fire. :help:

We have water in our basement too. Furnace is up on lifts tho. But still wet vac for hours now. Sucks.

Reactions: EvilElf63

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
"We're the federal government and we're here to help"
alex_jones_livestream2.jpg

Reactions: BMC and McGarnagle

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
The crew working the Celtics game was just informed the crew meal will be from 7-Eleven on Causeway St
:cry:

Mother of all Grinches. I get it - everywhere's closed. And, of course, there's no dining at the Garden, as there are no fans. But you'd think they would have planned in advance. Or, hopefully this is some April Fools/Christmas mashup and they deliver you a nice batch of food - regulars here know you generally eat well!

I hope Krampus comes in the middle of the night tonight and tears whoever's responsible for that a new one.

Reactions: BMC and Fenway

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
Merry Christmas!
yikes.
i had the submersable pump outside my basement door at 4pm yesterday. crisis averted.

Reactions: BMC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad