OT - NO POLITICS HAPPY GROUNDHOG DAY!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
We had about 8 inches but now there's about half of that left since it rained last night. Lots of heavy, wet shit to shovel & plow today, I don't envy snow removal people one bit.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
We got about 6 inches and at least half of it got washed away by rain. I am trying to figure out how to get rid of the 2 inches of concrete snow that sits in front of my car. I guess I will make a pile on each of the lines.

Anyone know when it is supposed to stop?

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Ugh, stayed home yesterday thanks to my stupid back going out again. Made it in today but it's gonna be a long day.

Already have an employee whining about the "lot of work" it takes to switch dentists on our plan.

It involves a phone call. :rolleyes:

I have zero patience for that right now lol.

Please pass the cookies!!

Reactions: BMC and Alicat

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Out by Worcester we got about 20 inches. Just got in from cleaning up and it was a mess. Definitely rained on top to make it heavier than it was during the day yesterday.

Reactions: BMC

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
MCDC Daily update for 2/2/21: (Live briefing scheduled @ 2 pm (even though state offices are closed here);

417 cases/23 deaths (now over 600+)

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
20 inches here. Just finished on the job training with snowblower and son # 2.

87A108CA-9F5E-40EA-9D64-79E8F0EFCB0E.jpeg

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
Ok I'm done with winter. I went to bed around midnight last night and I only had a dusting of snow at my house at the timeby Utica NY and woke up this morning to a foot

Reactions: BMC

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
We had at least 6 inches but it must have rained from about 10pm on because there was only about 2 inches left out there but it was like lifting concrete. I managed to get most of it into the giant piles on the lawn but there is one small snow tower I left as far out into the parking lot as I could so the bobcat or plow will scoop it up later on when they come to haul the large piles away with dump trucks.

I feel like I just did the most extreme cardio barre workout. My lower back is cooked

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
I had to sleep at work last night to make sure vaccination clinic and employee registration continued with the weather.

jumped on task rabbit and hired someone to do snow removal. Getting home and having everything cleared, best money I’ve ever spent.

toria13

Sep 18, 2019
I just called to check on my grandparents with the snow (they got 15 in) and they are out shoveling their driveway! My 23 year old cousin lives in the guesthouse at the end of said driveway but my grandparents are shoveling???? Are you kidding me??? My grandpa broke his hip last winter. I'm ready to call someone and raise hell!
:banghead::banghead::banghead:

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
Anyone heard of the Yale Happiness Course? Free enrollment is happening now, with the 10-week online course starting today. It’s free without a certificate.
"In this course you will engage in a series of challenges designed to increase your own happiness and build more productive habits. As preparation for these tasks, Professor Laurie Santos reveals misconceptions about happiness, annoying features of the mind that lead us to think the way we do, and the research that can help us change. You will ultimately be prepared to successfully incorporate a specific wellness activity into your life."
The Science of Well-Being

figure I can use some positivity.

Reactions: LSCII
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad