Speculation: Hagel price tag

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
24 years old, plays a responsible game, kills penalties and can put in 15-20 goals per season, keep him.

See if Kane will waive and offer him for some really good return.
I doubt Hagel is going anywhere unless, as I said, some team presents an offer that can't be refused.
As for Kane... it should have been done years ago but again if a team wants to overpay and he agrees to go, by all means, do it.

cassac

Sep 19, 2013
My opinion is that the prospect is more important than the pick, which has been said. However, I would want a 2023 1st rounder. Get as much as you can to get the 1st overall in 23.

Reactions: Sinbad

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Again I am extremely baffling and have been for 7 years but if you look at history it has been on my side, I have called moves right on point 90% right of the time. I was called an idiot, high, baffling, stupid, fake fan, scum. BUT I WAS RIGHT all along. It’s the wrong move to trade this kid. History will be on my side if he does get moved and you will still call me baffling and high a few years down the line when I call another move right.

You were right about some things yes but don’t act like you were right about everything or a victim (you brought A LOT of it on yourself).

Illinihockey

Jun 15, 2010
Last 36 games he has played like a 1st line guy and he’s 23 just breaking out. Are you for sure gonna get a top line guy out of that first? Also you better be getting more than just Hagel value of now since you are helping the other team immediately now for the playoffs, why do so few people understand this concept. Most have little understanding when it comes to building a hockey team, evaluating players now and projecting them? Guys like Hagel is what you build around, I haven’t seen this type of hussle from anyone on this team for a very long time, in fact not many players in the league play like Hagel period. A first is NOT enough, not even close.

ya haven’t seen anyone on this team play like this but guys like Hagel are all over the league. On a good team he’s a bottom six forward.

Reactions: Pertti and BobbyJet

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
You were right about some things yes but don’t act like you were right about everything or a victim (you brought A LOT of it on yourself).
I was right about most things and you were wrong about most things. Not about victimizing just stating facts of what happened, I am glorying in what happened. I am just stating that people are still using same tactics and I was the one that was right all along and same tactics or ridicule then and now. Point being better start listening to me, I am one of the very few that knows what’s happening. JD / Bobby, honourable mentions.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
I was right about most things and you were wrong about most things. Not about victimizing just stating facts of what happened, I am glorying in what happened. I am just stating that people are still using same tactics and I was the one that was right all along and same tactics or ridicule then and now. Point being better start listening to me, I am one of the very few that knows what’s happening. JD / Bobby, honourable mentions.

Not really true but you can use you imagination. You got some right and some wrong like the rest of the the group.

You are 100% acting like you are a victim.

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
Not really true but you can use you imagination. You got some right and some wrong like the rest of the the group.

You are 100% acting like you are a victim.
Here we go again, the guy who got 99% of the trades wrong and was sucking on Stans tentacles the whole time is telling me I am wrong. I was literally right about almost every move and you were always in favor or “ok” with it when it was the wrong one and we know this cause you always opposed my opposition to these moves lol. Again not announcing “victimhood” this is about pointing the finger at all the people who thought were so smart by calling me names this saying I am wrong when I was right all along. It’s happening again so pointing it out. Most here don’t understand hockey especially you. Better start listening to my wisdom wisdemous words cause you just don’t get it, you don’t see it.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Here we go again, the guy who got 99% of the trades wrong and was sucking on Stans tentacles the whole time is telling me I am wrong. I was literally right about almost every move and you were always in favor or “ok” with it when it was the wrong one and we know this cause you always opposed my opposition to these moves lol. Again not announcing “victimhood” this is about pointing the finger at all the people who thought were so smart by calling me names this saying I am wrong when I was right all along. It’s happening again so pointing it out. Most here don’t understand hockey especially you. Better start listening to my wisdom wisdemous words cause you just don’t get it, you don’t see it.

Again with the Stan stuff…let it go bud, you mention him in 99% of your posts.

Like I said, you got some right, some wrong and are trying to act like a victim…again thank you for proving my point.

Back to Hagel, a first round pick and a top prospect (the right one) and they should trade him.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
We do need Hagel types to be good but it is direction focused. If they want to tank hard next season trade him for sure. say but keeping Cat, Dach,& Jones but moving on anyone else you can. The team will be bad for like 5 years going but hopefully a top pick is worthwhile as a player you get

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
Coming back for a moment.......when I said to trade Hagel for a package like this, I got roasted.
Now all of the sudden most are on board with it?
LOL.

I'll go back to the Kings board now.

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
Again with the Stan stuff…let it go bud, you mention him in 99% of your posts.

Like I said, you got some right, some wrong and are trying to act like a victim…again thank you for proving my point.

Back to Hagel, a first round pick and a top prospect (the right one) and they should trade him.

Not some I got most right and you got most wrong. Back to Bagel, standing by my opinion, anything less in return would be a bad trade.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois

Proof of the ones you were right on?

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
To Chicago:
:hawks
-2022 1st round pick
-Vitali Kravtsov
-Morgan Barron

To New York Rangers:
:rangers
-Brandon Hagel

Based on the asking price, could see something like this.

Reactions: Sinbad

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad