Post-Game Talk: Habs tubthump Canucks - 7-3 (Horvat x2, Sutter)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JiffyPB

Oct 11, 2018
No, you can’t - but it’s the same playing field for everyone, and by today’s standards, that’s a blatant headshot and a terribly stupid play by Myers, who’s just taken himself out of the lineup too - not that he was going great, but I feel bad for the poor kids who are going to try and play defense on Saturday night in his place.

That feel when Jordie Benn is supposed to be our hero.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Imagine taking 3 FRANKING MINORS in a game plus that cheap shot.

like just handcapping your team for 10% of the game because they are short handed for that at least.

like Eriksson was just invisible which can somewhat deal with.
Myers actively works against the team.

TraderJim

Um.. like.. you know
Apr 18, 2006
2EmPVbK.png
I love how Pettersson has no giveaways listed there.

Dab

Apr 17, 2017
No, you can’t - but it’s the same playing field for everyone, and by today’s standards, that’s a blatant headshot and a terribly stupid play by Myers, who’s just taken himself out of the lineup too - not that he was going great, but I feel bad for the poor kids who are going to try and play defense on Saturday night in his place.
Blatant? Come on man any time they gotta pull out the iPads and slow it down to 1/10th speed to see if there was a head snap it’s not blatant.
Laying a hit isn’t a stupid play. Blocking a shot might also get him knocked out of the game.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Canucks now dead last in the league in goals against, and it's not even close. These are the kind of games that can get coaches fired. And if it was later in the season, that might be the result.

But in reality the Canucks have never been a very good defensive team under Green.....so it's time for a new voice behind the bench, regardless of when it comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad