Confirmed with Link: Habs sign 2 Czech defensemen, David Sklenicka and Michal Moravcik

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Can hardly blame, he basically exploded as soon as he touched the ice
I honestly don't get why Bergvein bothered signing him instead of giving him a PTO since I doubt many teams were going after him and it's not like he was effective in the few games he ended up playing. It's not a lot of money for Molson but I would be pretty mad that my GM wasted $900 000 and a roster spot when he didn't have to.

Habsddicted

Derp derp
Jan 18, 2018
no...you can have defense players that can defend and SCORE...

That HABS DEFENSE is a dump....it can't score ,and cant defend...

Having a dcore that can score a lot ,is a big benefit to your forwards....

Name a team with more then 3 defenseman with 10 goals. Truth is only Nashville has 3 defensemen with 10 goals or more. San Jose, Washington, the Islanders, Florida, Columbus and Calgary all have 2 defensemen with 10 goals or more.

Defensemen aren't supposed to score massively.

Reactions: GHJimmy

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
Can I have your crystal ball so I can see who's gonna be a bust?

I won't give up my crystal ball no..but call my new hotline only $25 dollar a minute...ask to talk with the best crystal ball reader in Canada and USA..ask to speak with Mr Whodahabbust

whodahabbust . ....con
1 800-who dahab- bust

CALL NOW!!!

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
Name a team with more then 3 defenseman with 10 goals. Truth is only Nashville has 3 defensemen with 10 goals or more. San Jose, Washington, the Islanders, Florida, Columbus and Calgary all have 2 defensemen with 10 goals or more.

Defensemen aren't supposed to score massively.
Scoring isn't just goals. Assists matter too. Most team have better dmen than the habs at any position.

Last edited:
Reactions: OldCraig71

Habs76

Nov 11, 2014
Fredericton, NB
I won't give up my crystal ball no..but call my new hotline only $25 dollar a minute...ask to talk with the best crystal ball reader in Canada and USA..ask to speak with Mr Whodahabbust

whodahabbust . ....con
1 800-who dahab- bust

CALL NOW!!!
f*** that's a hefty price...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad