Pre-Game Talk: Habs @ Sens Jan. 15. Hoffman Is Awesome Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Are we ever going to stop hearing about that series? Why does it come up in every thread and in you guys' avis? I saw pictures of the line brawls and Sens players beating on Habs players in tons of your avis...

I don't know a Habs fan who gives one iota of a **** about your team :laugh:

It is mostly habs fans who seem to give a **** about it

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
Are we ever going to stop hearing about that series? Why does it come up in every thread and in you guys' avis? I saw pictures of the line brawls and Sens players beating on Habs players in tons of your avis...

Clearly you do. Since you bothered to come over to our team board and read our entire thread.

The hypocrisy is strong with this one.

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
That's really far from the truth and you know it.

Not really. Seeing as every Habs fan I know (and our city is infested with them) cringes like a scolded puppy every time they're reminded of that series.

But please, continue hanging around our board reminding us how insignificant we are to you.

Also, thanks for turning the CTC into Bell Centre Ottawa like you guys promised to in the playoffs.

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005

Great-then you wont mind hearing about all the fun we had that series.
Because it was fun.Tons of fun.

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I see the Habs are playing Tokarski tonight. Nothing says, "We think you suck" like a team playing their backup against you...

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site

You seem to have found the sens forum however....

I think its very evident Habs fans care about that series the hatred on the main board, polls board, prospect board etc on everything senators from habs fans is incredible consistent. Even in the World Junior thread about the poor attendance in Montreal shots were fired.

Clearly you have the superior team at this point, considering all the winning in the past im surprised you guys have such a hard time acting like you've been here before.

Hope its a good game, sens habs games are usually pretty entertaining. I am still cheering for my team but I wouldn't be upset with a regulation loss, it wouldn't be the worst thing.

Karlsson2Turris*

Yeah you won't stop hearing about it. We won and we have every right to rub it in. You can do the same if the Habs ever beat us in a playoff series.

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
Dear lord I just took some time to read the Habs GDT by curiosity if they could have a good discussion on hockey my god I am shocked.

A good chunck of them absolutely knows jack squat on hockey it is actually pathetic. Just goes with my opinion on them that they are a bunch of losers soccer fans. It is actually crazy how much I hate these guys including my friends (when it comes to hockey only). Half of them trashing Karlsson without being able to see the facts that he is just a better player than PK. They aren't able to see that Karlsson has absolutely no support while PK has Markov and Price and one of the best team in the league. What a bunch of ignorants jerks. God I hope we destroy every player and I don't care if we lose the rest of the year just win this one. It was so beautiful to hear them cry in the playoffs I hope we get them someday soon again when we don't suck so much.

This rant deserves the infraction I might get.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Dear lord I just took some time to read the Habs GDT by curiosity if they could have a good discussion on hockey my god I am shocked.

A good chunck of them absolutely knows jack squat on hockey it is actually pathetic. Just goes with my opinion on them that they are a bunch of losers soccer fans. It is actually crazy how much I hate these guys including my friends (when it comes to hockey only). Half of them trashing Karlsson without being able to see the facts that he is just a better player than PK. They aren't able to see that Karlsson has absolutely no support while PK has Markov and Price and one of the best team in the league. What a bunch of ignorants jerks. God I hope we destroy every player and I don't care if we lose the rest of the year just win this one. It was so beautiful to hear them cry in the playoffs I hope we get them someday soon again when we don't suck so much.

Why do people read the gdts of the opposing team? It will ALWAYS lead to frustration and what not.

CanadianODST

Dec 17, 2014

This sounds aggressive.

HavlatMach9

streamable 3rah1
Mar 17, 2011
Ottawa
gotta be stronger guys, it's just a couple Habs fans

being scared of Subban reminds me that other teams are probably scared by Karlsson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad