Pre-Game Talk: Habs @ Sens Jan. 15. Hoffman Is Awesome Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
I never look forward to games against Montreal and Toronto. Recently, our team finds new, and painful ways to hurt us at our very core by how they lose these games.

Last year, every game against Montreal was painful to watch. Especially with how the Sens would squander leads.

And Toronto....I think apart from Anderson's debut, Greening's last minute goal and a meaningless win last season, they've lost every game of significance.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
I never look forward to games against Montreal and Toronto. Recently, our team finds new, and painful ways to hurt us at our very core by how they lose these games.

Last year, every game against Montreal was painful to watch. Especially with how the Sens would squander leads.

And Toronto....I think apart from Anderson's debut, Greening's last minute goal and a meaningless win last season, they've lost every game of significance.

PRetty much

We're back to being the Senators who epically fail in important games

It is so dispiriting... Two seasons in a row of just awful, awful hockey, underperformance and anti-clutch

Scrub*

Team Canada
Dec 28, 2008
Remember this twitter account?

Michel Therrien @TherrienClass · Jan 16
Doing some math on da bench....
2 dumaurs plus tree molson export...

Patvolcom65

@Patvolcom65
Jul 4, 2011
New-Brunswick
So going to the university pub to watch this one and I have a class the next morning. Hopefully this doesnt turn ugly or the class will be ugly the next morning :laugh:

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
If there's one thing I hate more than anything, it is losing to MTL. I absolutely despise a bunch of MTL's fans (including my friends). Bunch of soccer fans whinning and crying on everything with their blue, white and red glasses. So stubborn (sp?).

I just lost a good friend at the age of 23, life mysteries, it will be the first game I get to watch since, I hope the Senators can do me a favor.

Side note, take care all and enjoy the time you spend with your loved ones, life goes by so quickly

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Support your team through thick and thin, if your not there for the bad times you dont deserve to be there for the good

I don't want to go to a home game and be disgusted by team losing to those pukes and get heckled idiot fans who cheer for Montreal when Montreal is doing well but turn into Sens fans when Ottawa is going to the Cup finals

Seriously man, my outright hatred for anything related to Montreal make no sense, I stopped fighting it

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
He's taking his dad instead

You have no idea how hard I take losing to Montreal, it's unhealthy

I'd probably get into a fight with someone, it's for the best :laugh:

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Tomorrows going to be a frustrating game to watch.

Watching the Jackets vs. Habs game tonight is already frustrating enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad