Post-Game Talk: Habs lose game #2 to Calgary but will win on Monday

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Playing him at 18 was a mistake like we have done OVER AND OVER AND OVER

I don't know what happens but hypothetically if we take Brady and KK goes 4th or 5th and plays somewhere else for a year or two and joins the NHL this year and looks like a dominating C .... We would probably be complaning lol

don’t worry , they will f*** up Caufield next

DXStriker

Nov 15, 2016
How is it that the media is not calling for Bergevin's head? I do not want this team to get wiped out by Toronto.

giphy.gif

That would be the worst case scenario because we would get the Totally non biased TSN and Sportsnet analyzing that round and then since we made playoffs MB will keep his job and Molson will parade out like he won the cup for making the playoffs with all the adversity for the year and MB is his guy

Reactions: OldCraig71

expy

Nov 2, 2010
Flames played almost the whole game with 5 d also. Lol

what a f***ing shame.

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
The good news is that if we do end up missing the playoffs, we will more than likely be picking in the top 10. I wouldn't mind Dylan Guenther or Kent Johnson.

Simarino

Oct 21, 2009
That’s a great thing that MB with his well structured plan for his reset didn’t trade Tatar and Danault for 1st round picks and prospect last year!!! We all have the chance now to experience that great season and that unbelievable team

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad