Post-Game Talk: Habs lose game #2 to Calgary but will win on Monday

sbhatt

Nov 10, 2015
No, they won't...and at this point, I'll be glad when they don't. The Flames deserve to be in the playoffs more, and they will likely put up more of a fight against Toronto in the 1st round. More important than that, though, is that missing the playoffs makes it far more likely that Bergevin and his whole team get fired, and that NEEDS to happen.

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
5-2 after 60 minutes, we got them right where we want them. We tired them down in the last 2 games just to win it on Monday.
giphy.gif
14608107_1180665285312703_1558693314_n.jpg

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

Clumsyhab

Feb 22, 2004
Montreal
With those 2 back to back losses, it will be nearly impossible for them to clinch after their last game of the season. They will probably be ahead of Vancouver and Calgary by a slight margin (5-6 points) and will watch them battling each other for the last playoff spot.

Although we still have a strong chance of making the playoffs, I really think one of Calgary/Vancouver will knock us out if they don't split their 4 game series to end the season.

expy

Nov 2, 2010
It’s time to reset the franchise.

Screw the history and tradition, most people have lived with a tradition of losing, and that’s all they’re known for now.

sttop with the retired numbers, reset it, let the players use whatever numbers they want. Stop with the homage to players from 100 years ago, this franchise isn’t about winning and success anymore.

reset the culture, the management, and the team as a whole.

Habby4Life

Nov 12, 2008
The game was lost on the Petry turnover, that was a pathetic display.

KK still uses too long of a tick and yes I would try trade him in the offseason ... he just isn't good enough to be a top 2 center.

Yep, they need a 1c so freaking bad. NS is a good 2.

Reactions: sbhatt

DXStriker

Nov 15, 2016
Sure glad we didn’t draft a player who plays with emotion with that 3rd overall pick. Bucktooth CrazyLegs was a way better choice.

Playing him at 18 was a mistake like we have done OVER AND OVER AND OVER

I don't know what happens but hypothetically if we take Brady and KK goes 4th or 5th and plays somewhere else for a year or two and joins the NHL this year and looks like a dominating C .... We would probably be complaning lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad