Post-Game Talk: Habs lose game #2 to Calgary but will win on Monday

DXStriker

Nov 15, 2016
Weber needs to be stripped of the C, this guy is the biggest sack of shit I have ever seen.

Gallagher should have just been given the C when the whole Patches/Subban drama happened and all of this would be solved lol :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Everyone knows Gallagher was going to be C but excuses were made and then when we got Weber ... We "HAD" to give the C to Weber

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Sure glad we didn’t draft a player who plays with emotion with that 3rd overall pick. Bucktooth CrazyLegs was a way better choice.

As opposed to the Gangly Mole Man we ended up with? Our guy has a song about him, so he might still have the edge ...

Got what I got the hard way
And I make it better, each and every day
So honey, said don't you fret
'Cause you ain't seen nothing yet

I'm a mole man
I'm a mole man
I'm a mole man
I'm a mole man, oh

:sarcasm:

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
Absolutely. The skaters really let him down.

Primeau in the dressing room now...

3DF0D6BA-D930-473A-9BA7-9E3AA1338154.gif

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Well tough game after having a pretty solid first.

KK had a tough game, but I liked his compete level all over the ice. He really struggled with Flames trapping game. Doesn't help that his teammates can't help him because we have zero transition D. Basically, a forward has to skate it through the neutral zone, which is tough against a trapping team.

KK had a beauty setup to Staal, who dumb f***ed it.

Suzuki was our best center, but his passing game was really off.

Danault was awful. Did nothing all game.

D was terrible per usual.

Primeau played well. Our issues aren't goaltending.

Overall, this team sucks and DD's player decisions aren't helping at all.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
We are not in the position where .500 hockey will guarantee us a playoff spot anymore. Pitiful.

DXStriker

Nov 15, 2016
My impression was the the Penguins just wanted to go home.

I think everyone had that impression :laugh::laugh::laugh:

That is the only "Round" we have won since the Weber Trade in a tournament we should have never been in and were put in for obvious reasons lol (Chi and MTL were the 2 extra team's)

Reactions: Rapala

Habby4Life

Nov 12, 2008
Sure glad we didn’t draft a player who plays with emotion with that 3rd overall pick. Bucktooth CrazyLegs was a way better choice.

Yeah, we sure don’t need the intensity or the 25+ goals. Bucktooth Crazylegs is way better. Hey, he got an assist three games ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: Habs

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
The team was actually doing well once we made the coaching change. Price was 7-3-2 before getting hurt and Allen was 1-1-3. Price and Gallagher went down in the same game and we've been 3-8-0 since with one loss each to Primeau and Price (who came back for one game.)

Team has been so inconsistent and can't handle injuries. And there's just no runway on the backend either. The D is atrocious.

DXStriker

Nov 15, 2016
Stupid team, I hate them more than Boston and the Leafs. What a gutless performance that was.

I will never hate a team more than the Leafs just because of the damn Media .... I can't even think about the Leafs winning the cup and what TSN and Sportsnet will say about Matthews being the greatest player and the greatness of the Leafs lol

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad