Post-Game Talk: Habs lose game #2 to Calgary but will win on Monday

Stive Morgan

Fatso forgot to shake my hand
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
Yeah, I think this is about the limit we’re allowed on HF.

Yes, one of my favorite movies. Knives Out 2 and 3 are being done on Netflix.
Many years ago my avatar was a photoshop of Subban flipping the bird and I had to change it :( (the mod was very very polite about it though. He said he thought it was funny)

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
people arguing on social media it's not an easy decision to fire bergevin because he built the best team in the AHL and made the best acquisitions in the offseason with anderson, allen, toffoli etc
Lmao, you can't be serious. The fact that after 9 years the best forwards are two off season acquisitions, none of which are superstars, is in itself grounds for dismissal

The best forwards being two off season acquisition is not a problem. The best forward being Toffoli definitely is one though. I like Toffoli but if he's your best forward you don't have a very good team.

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
Somebody start a thread on the Main Board about how the Habs will win the Stanley Cup this year.

get them fired up real good ..tell them Montreal will win the next 4 games vs Toronto.....then sweep Toronto 4-0 in rd 1...

8 game win streak vs Leafs...on the way to our Cup win

Reactions: Runner77

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
The team was actually doing well once we made the coaching change. Price was 7-3-2 before getting hurt and Allen was 1-1-3. Price and Gallagher went down in the same game and we've been 3-8-0 since with one loss each to Primeau and Price (who came back for one game.)

Team has been so inconsistent and can't handle injuries. And there's just no runway on the backend either. The D is atrocious.

And they understood line matchups

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
Wizard of Oz night again.

No brains, no balls and no heart.

Is Bergevin Dorothy or Toto? Actually, I just figured it out, Bergevin is Dorothy, and Molson is Toto.

wizard%20of%20oz%20stories%20lede.gif

Jul 6, 2016
LIST of EXCUSES to MISS the PLAYOFFS and PLAY LIKE SHIT:

Injury to Gallagher
Injuries to Price
Earlier injuries to Anderson and Armia
COVID week off and tighter schedule to deal with
Too young at centre
Too old and slow on D
New head coach
New assistant coaches

you can add to it....

austin316

Oct 4, 2016
8 point lead with 5 games in hand and we're going to miss the playoffs. Biggest choke in the history of the NHL?

This team and franchise is LOL

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
Jeff Petry was the worst player on the ice tonight...I usually give Petry a pass for a lot of his defensive failings because of the offense he provides but he was the absolute drizzling shytes tonight...14:54 of Eric Staal was about 14:53.99999 too many...transition game consisted of the same thing it always does; either stretch pass to nowhere or dump da puck, chase da puck, dump da puck, chase da puck...no one on this team can complete a 5 foot pass anymore...Tuna benched cuz the team was ass and he was today's fall guy...just another wonderous adventure in Bargain Bin Bonanza...

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
The team was actually doing well once we made the coaching change. Price was 7-3-2 before getting hurt and Allen was 1-1-3. Price and Gallagher went down in the same game and we've been 3-8-0 since with one loss each to Primeau and Price (who came back for one game.)

Team has been so inconsistent and can't handle injuries. And there's just no runway on the backend either. The D is atrocious.

What happened to the deepest team in the league?

:sarcasm:

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Be ready for the injury excuses....Tatar day-to-day, Gallagher, Price. That should be enough to spare Bergevin's job. I mean, wouldn't surprise if the only reason why he'd be fire one day is if we don't make the playoffs with 0 injuries all year long....

Reactions: CristianoRonaldo

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
I don't know how people see Suzuki , KK getting their confidence destroyed and want to rush to add Caufield to this mess. Especially when Joel is doing such a great job in Laval...

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad