sharks9

Jan 16, 2012
Canada
Lol
Special teams are needed to win. Your post makes zero sense
We
Allowed 5 goals but not one 5vs 5.
That’s a bad sign. Really bad sign

I'd rather be strong at 5-on-5 than on special teams since that's where the majority of the game is played.

Reactions: Belial

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I've got this feeling that Habs management want Kotka as far as possible from his dad. Not that his dad is not a good influence. I don't know the man. But I'm thinking they are paranoid after the Chucky episode.

If it was me, I'd let him taste the start of the regular season, and then return him to Finland. Next season will be his first one.

I don't know, I'd be more inclined to give the benefit of the doubt. Kotka is not the only player who was coached by his dad. That doesn't make every hockey dad an annoying meddler.

Last edited:
Reactions: dinodebino

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Let's also keep in mind how well we played without Domi Hudon Armia and having Benn dressed. Very happy with the team play tonight, the confidence, and the obvious signs that the new coaches are miles better than JJD and co.
Fans of the team have wanted those coaches replaced for years. Just another call the fans made before the GM did. Bozo catches on slowly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oryxo

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
If one of Toronto's young dmen takes a huge step, or they acquire someone they might be really dangerous.

Their defensive game looked bad, granted this is pre season and doesn't count towards really anything other than seeing how players on the bubble act.

That's what 4 shorties given up in pre season ? I see that trend will continue

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I love Kotkaniemi as much as the next guy, but he should stay as far away from this ****show as possible.

I'm all for the him getting some regular season games in. It was the same with Sergachev a few years ago. He earned his spot to start the year but they ended up sending him back to Windsor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad