HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
hqdefault.jpg

Hostile Offer

Artist formerly known as Eagle Peninsula
Jun 17, 2017
Finland
Outplayed them all night long at 5v5. Can't be mad about that. Too bad the special teams were light years away but oh well, what can you expect with these lineups?

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
I think Price has never played well in preseason..

But to be honest I have no idea how he will play in the regular season. His game looks very off since last season.

Reactions: Habs Icing

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Kotka is a beauty to which. He's got that graceful allure, reminds me a little of Jean Béliveau.

So much deception in his play, always buying that extra second before committing to a play. It's both a science and an art, you can't help but watch him whenever he's on the ice. Haven't seen a player like this in years on the Habs.

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
I want to see what ducharme can do with the dogs. There's development potential, and I hope Kotkaniemi stays in canada. with ducharme.

Reactions: Habs Icing

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
If this is what the Habs have in store this year, I'll be happy.

Now, time for Lindgren to be sent to Laval. Time for Agostino and Chaput to be placed on waivers tomorrow at noon to head down to Laval. They'll be real solid additions to the Rocket. Also time to release Després from his PTO. And finally, get Benn out of there. Between he and Schlemko, I'd rather have Schlemko.

I better not see Ouellet on waivers tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad