Pre-Game Talk: Habs @ Jets Tomorrow: The Ducharme Interim Era Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
I assume the lines won’t really change the first game and everyone will freak out.
To start the game, probably not but Ducharme is an active coach behind the bench so I wouldn’t be surprised if there is line change during the game if they don’t have a good start

Reactions: Redux91

HockeyJunkie87

Jan 20, 2021
The habs go down 4-2 in the 3rd period, Ducharme pulls the goalie with 8 minutes left, the Habs score 3 consecutive goals, Ducharme begins flexing on the bench hulk hogan style, much to the dismay of Paul Maurice who begins shouting curse words towards Ducharme, and than Ducharme rips down the panels seperating the two benches and picks up Maurice and power bombs him through the bench. Adam Lowry is very upset, and gets up and breaks a stick off over the back of Ducharme, who than rolls his eyes up in the back of his head and picks up Lowry by his throat and choke slams him. The refs call off the remainder of the game, the habs win 5-4 in the most epic way. Ducharme goes down in history.

Sasha Orlov

Lord of the Manor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2018
The habs go down 4-2 in the 3rd period, Ducharme pulls the goalie with 8 minutes left, the Habs score 3 consecutive goals, Ducharme begins flexing on the bench hulk hogan style, much to the dismay of Paul Maurice who begins shouting curse words towards Ducharme, and than Ducharme rips down the panels seperating the two benches and picks up Maurice and power bombs him through the bench. Adam Lowry is very upset, and gets up and breaks a stick off over the back of Ducharme, who than rolls his eyes up in the back of his head and picks up Lowry by his throat and choke slams him. The refs call off the remainder of the game, the habs win 5-4 in the most epic way. Ducharme goes down in history.
"Jesus Christ, that's Jason Bourne"

odishabs

Aug 29, 2008
I'd assume you see much more usage of young talented players in key roles at key times of the games. I'd bet that Kotkaniemi and Suzy plays more than Danault.

Sam of Montreal

May 5, 2007
I would like to see:

Drouin - Suz - Gallagher
Toffoli - KK - Armia
Tatar - Danault - Anderson
Lehkonen - Evans - Byron/Perry

Romanov - Weber
Edmundson - Petry
Chiarot - Kulak/Mete

Most notable change is to put trust in Romanov to play with Weber. Weber doesn't face all the tough matchups anymore and would be a great mentor for Romanov. Romanov would bring elements that Chiarot cannot bring.

Reactions: Just Linda

Just Linda

Feb 24, 2018
I'd love to see

Toffoli - Danault - Anderson
Drouin - Suzuki - Gallagher
Tatar - Kotkaneimi - Armia
Lehkonen - Evans - Byron

Edmundson - Petry (time to take papa Weber off the first pair)
Romanov - Weber
Chiarot - Mete/ Kulak

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal

We need some of that good old JR commentary.

“Ba-gawd someone stop the match!!”

“Damn you Maurice! You Sunavabitch! Damn you to hell!”

Reactions: HockeyJunkie87

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
He played pretty damn well last game. KK is basically a grinder at this point - maybe this coaching change will help.

Danault hate has been a bit much.

1: no need to split Suzuki, Drouin, and Anderson. They've been the most consistent line all season.

2: it's not a question of Danault or KK. It's a question of Danault being the one getting BOTH Toffoli and Anderson.

3: Danault might have played well last game. KK played better the game before.

4: If KK is a grinder for you, what is Danault?

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
1: no need to split Suzuki, Drouin, and Anderson. They've been the most consistent line all season.

2: it's not a question of Danault or KK. It's a question of Danault being the one getting BOTH Toffoli and Anderson.

3: Danault might have played well last game. KK played better the game before.

4: If KK is a grinder for you, what is Danault?
Drouin-Suzuki-Anderson
Toffoli-Kotkaniemi-Gallagher
Tatar-Danault-Armia
Lehkonen-Evans-Perry

Romanov-Weber
Edmonson-Petry
Chiarot-Mete/Kulak

Aces on the road

Oct 27, 2020
He is not. He's good. But not the best. He has not done enough to warrant him playing with both top scorers.
Kk has been quite bad, very similar what he performed in Finland this season.
Suzy looks tired to me. Anderson and Drouin does not fit him well. He is doing all the dirty work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad