Pre-Game Talk: Habs Heading Out West vs Ducks, Sharks, Kings & Blue Jackets

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
CC should just worry about getting his shot on net for now. He can create a lot of rebounds and I'd prefer that to him trying to pick corners and missing. He might be trying to do too much right now forcing shots into sticks and shinpads
And holding into the puck too long looking for a shooting lane now too.

Caufield and Anderson are in their head with their inability to score and making mistakes trying to force it.

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
And holding into the puck too long looking for a shooting lane now too.

Caufield and Anderson are in their head with their inability to score and making mistakes trying to force it.
I feel like at least Andy is getting into good scoring spots , like if CC was taking the high danger shots andy is getting he would get way more goals , which is why its a bit worrisome for caufield since he hasn't really gotten open in high danger areas with the puck on his stick like andy has this year

Reactions: morhilane

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
I feel like at least Andy is getting into good scoring spots , like if CC was taking the high danger shots andy is getting he would get way more goals , which is why its a bit worrisome for caufield since he hasn't really gotten open in high danger areas with the puck on his stick like andy has this year
Of course Anderson is getting into good scoring spots. The opposition knows he will never score. They ignore him. Caufield has a more difficult time because every one is trying to set him up so teams ignore other players and cover him.

Reactions: WeThreeKings

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
CC had really, really good chances too, maybe even more than last season in some games. He’s just unlucky with hot goalies on some of those shots and the last few games maybe it’s starting to get to him and he’s frustrated but i’m not worried he’ll start scoring.

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
Of course Anderson is getting into good scoring spots. The opposition knows he will never score. They ignore him. Caufield has a more difficult time because every one is trying to set him up so teams ignore other players and cover him.
Sounds like excuses but ok. CC will always have guys on him tight.

I doubt opposing teams are letting anderson all alone in the slot because they know its him sounds fabricated fake and biased

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Indefinitely and 6-8 weeks....:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

:help:

I guess Struble will get a long look at the NHL level now and Armia is coming back? (I would prefer Roy).

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Indefinitely and 6-8 weeks....:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

:help:

I guess Struble will get a long look at the NHL level now and Armia is coming back? (I would prefer Roy).
I think your inclination will probably be correct — likely going to be Farmhand Farmia.

At least, @The Real Timo will have something to be happy about. :naughty:

pvanders21

Feb 5, 2015
Mine is
4-0...Shit way too many unnecessary wins. 4 too many if you ask me.
3-1...Way too many unnecessary wins. 3 too many if you ask me.
2-2...Probably useless OT points. League needs to change this.
1-3...1 win is ok. Hope Slaf gets a hattrick.
0-4...Choo Choo mf'ers. We're rolling now!
Right five more years of tanking and you'll be happy.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
I think your inclination will probably be correct — likely going to be Farmhand Farmia.

At least, @The Real Timo will have something to be happy about. :naughty:
They might go with another D, since they are currently only have 6 left on the trip with Harris coming back.

They are going to have like 9 forwards and 3 Ds left healthy once they are back at the speed the players are falling and some of the vets seems to be injured already.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
I fully expect Montreal to hit a new low against SJ.
I'd secretly be celebrating honestly lol, get SJ as many pts as possible

We're already 7th worst in the NHL, and I fully expect minny, nsh and edm to pass us eventually soooo, hey, it could be worse than lining up a high pick again when we really needed to at least one more time

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
I'd secretly be celebrating honestly lol, get SJ as many pts as possible

We're already 7th worst in the NHL, and I fully expect minny, nsh and edm to pass us eventually soooo, hey, it could be worse than lining up a high pick again when we really needed to at least one more time

Yep, get that high end forward in this draft and we should be in a good spot.

Reactions: Redux91

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
wtf.

IMG_8900.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad