Pre-Game Talk: Habs Heading Out West vs Ducks, Sharks, Kings & Blue Jackets

red devil

Oct 14, 2004
Thw 1st game isn't until Wednesday but are leaving today. We will get to see how the Habs stack up against a couple of the cellar dwellers in the Sharks and Blue Jackets. The games against the Sharks and Kings are during the afternoon so the fans in the east won't need to worry about burning the midnight oil.

Some news on the injury front, I would think the would call up a couple of players from Laval.

Last edited:

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Thw 1st game isn't until Wednesday but are leaving today. We will get to see how the Habs stack up against a couple of the cellar dwellers in the Sharks and Blue Jackets. The games against the Sharks and Kings are during the afternoon so the fans in the east won't need to worry about burning the midnight oil.

Some news on the injury front, I would think the would call up a couple of players from Laval.

Definitely looking forward to seeing Struble.

I like his energy and work ethic. Hopefully he has enough skill and processing speed to be an NHLer - and hopefully he's found a way to keep his muscular body healthy.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Definitely looking forward to seeing Struble.

I like his energy and work ethic. Hopefully he has enough skill and processing speed to be an NHLer.
You can't underestimate the 4 full NCAA seasons that he played. His Development has been done properly. If MSL wants a team that doesn't play soft then players like Struble need to make the jump.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
This is usually a disastrous trip

It will be.

@OldCraig71 can sleep peacefully.

fans-wear-paper-bags-over-their-interim-heads-during-during-an-nhl-picture-id141624740

Rob Sense

Apr 26, 2015
The west coast December trip...where dreams go to die every year and where we firmly entrench in the bottom tier of teams. But we even suck at tanking...another brilliant karakter pick on the horizon.:mad:

red devil

Oct 14, 2004
Looking at the schedule the Kings play the Ducks and the Habs back to back, so the Habs will definitely get Copley as the goalie who is almost unplayable at the moment.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
I hope Struble will get to play.

So first the team will tried to eat some Ducks and then move to some Sharks, but I suspect the Sharks will be the one to feast, that's usually how it goes with this team. Also, the Kings will probably feats too....and nobody care about the Blue Jackets.

Yes, finally some reminder that coasting comes with consequences for the boys.

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
I missed it maybe but why is there 0 games on Tue/Thu and a bajillion on Wed/Fri?

habamillions

Jul 9, 2009
Ottawa
I see a 2-2 trip. Should beat sanjose and columbus but i say they lose to columbus and and san jose. But beat anaheim and La. Just because it makes no sense.

Reactions: NORiculous

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad