Pre-Game Talk: Habs Heading Out West vs Ducks, Sharks, Kings & Blue Jackets

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
I'll take a 50% Monahan over the corpse of Dvorak.
Last game Slaf started to play better when they put Dvorak back with him instead of Monahan.

Dvorak has been pretty good since he’s returned. Nothing incredible but he has been better than Monahan in the last 2 weeks.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Last game Slaf started to play better when they put Dvorak back with him instead of Monahan.

Dvorak has been pretty good since he’s returned. Nothing incredible but he has been better than Monahan in the last 2 weeks.
It's not looking good for Monahan.

I'll take a 50% Monahan over the corpse of Dvorak.
I like Monahan a lot, when healthy. But when he's injured, he just can't move out there.

Reactions: SlafySZN

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Gallagher on the first line

Kill me
He's way too slow.

Ps don't everyone be surprised when Anderson starts producing at the same pace as Gally playing with moneyhands. Monahan is simply too good a player to match up against any teams bottom pairing or third line.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Honestly what else is to be done except for blending until something works. Very few combinations have yielded sustained results everything has looked bad eventually or right away. This is a bad hockey team with a bunch of players that don't fit together
Well. Hiring a good NHL coach may help some. I don’t think MSL can do anything anymore.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
CC should just worry about getting his shot on net for now. He can create a lot of rebounds and I'd prefer that to him trying to pick corners and missing. He might be trying to do too much right now forcing shots into sticks and shinpads
Yeah I said the same thing about the entire team when they posted that shooting drill image. Rarely do we see pucks fired low forcing rebounds off pads or challeging goaltenders weak areas. Above the pads and below the blocker/Glovehand. I've watched so many good goal scorers shoot there time and again making goaltenders look stupid. It's actually one of the hardest saves for them to make. It's also uncanny how good goal scorers seem to be able to get the tweeners to go while the run of the mill player hits nothing but chest.

Reactions: Runner77

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Are we looking to drive Suzuki to drink? :help:
Well. Hiring a good NHL coach may help some. I don’t think MSL can do anything anymore.
I'm not sure what to think. Marty trusts Gallagher defensively for sure but it seems like a dick move foisting the player on Suzuki.
Bottom line our lack of NHL caliber top six wingers is dreadful atrocious abysmal appalling. Take your pick.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Martin when he's shuffling this disgusting line-up

1700620544653.png

Cole-Suzuki-Monahan
Ylonen-Dvorak-Slafkovsky
Pearson-Newhook-Anderson
Pezzetta-Evans-Gallagher

Guhle-Barron
Matheson-Kovacevic
Struble-Lindstrom

Calice ca prend pas la tête a Papineau.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Today marks my 20th year on HF. Probably longer than some posters here have been alive :laugh:

What kind of gift will the Habs give me tonight??
The Habs have heard your plea.

For your 20th anniversary, the Habs are proud to offer you a VIP tour of the old Forum!!!

You only need to show up at the venue to claim your prize.

Oh, and it now looks like this:

86uwvu.jpg

With some luck, you might even find a grey market Habs jersey for cheap! Spoil yourself silly. :sarcasm:

Reactions: Tuggy and knuck

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
The Habs have heard your plea.

For your 20th anniversary, the Habs are proud to offer you a VIP tour of the old Forum!!!

You only need to show up at the venue to claim your prize.

Oh, and it now looks like this:

86uwvu.jpg

With some luck, you might even find a grey market Habs jersey for cheap! Spoil yourself silly. :sarcasm:
Lol, is this for real or is it your photoshop skillz?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad