HF Habs: Habs Development Camp (June 28th - July 1st) 2nd scrimmage June 30th 4PM on RDS.ca

Status
Not open for further replies.

HOPE

Goal Caufield!
Jun 30, 2011
Montreal
nice nifty move there by kotkaniemi! he honestly just needs to improves his skating balance BY ALOT and be twice as strong on his feet, could be due of him growing up so fast and ajusting constantly to his new height, kids a project so im not concerned!

NekkiChiconey

Mar 17, 2016
Lisbon
Hillis reminds me of Gallagher so much with the way he battles. If he improves his skating I'm sure he'll find a way to the NHL, probably as a winger.

Reactions: Redux91

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
Hillis reminds me of Gallagher so much with the way he battles. If he improves his skating I'm sure he'll find a way to the NHL, probably as a winger.

That’s perfect, because we love turning centers into wingers and then bitch we don’t have centers. It’s the one thing we lead the league in!

NekkiChiconey

Mar 17, 2016
Lisbon
That’s perfect, because we love turning centers into wingers and then ***** we don’t have centers. It’s the one thing we lead the league in!
Yeah sometimes it sucks but in his case I don't see it as a problem. With all the centers that were drafted this past draft we can afford to place 1 or 2 on the wing. I'm thinking Hillis, Mcshane or Fonstad probably. And I'd say that Hillis' game will developp best as a winger, just like Gally's did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad