HF Habs: Habs Development Camp (June 28th - July 1st) 2nd scrimmage June 30th 4PM on RDS.ca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I will be visiting Montreal on the 29th and 30th. Anyone know if they’ll be in Brossard and think there is any chance for autographs? My son would like to meet the future trade bait..., uh, stars of the team.

Yea, it will be in Brossard. About autographs, I don't know. I've never attended these things to know how accessible these kids are.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Chyzowski had to do with camp. Then I got angry. And ranted.

I'm very sorry oh perfect one, who has never got sidetracked and went off topic before.

For what it's worth my boys Gogolev, Budy, Plasek and Steeves didn't get picked.

Reactions: Habs76

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
For what it's worth my boys Gogolev, Budy, Plasek and Steeves didn't get picked.
I had Gogolev ranked in the Top-60 with Chyzowski. Saw a lot of the Petes this year. I would love to invite him as well.

Chyzowski is a fairly late birthday too in May. I love his overall game. I'm so confused how he didn't get picked. He was awesome in a short playoff run too.

I didn't even have Houde ranked. Gorniak was very low on my list as well. I forgot to check if I had Harris ranked and where.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
I had Gogolev ranked in the Top-60 with Chyzowski. Saw a lot of the Petes this year. I would love to invite him as well.

Chyzowski is a fairly late birthday too in May. I love his overall game. I'm so confused how he didn't get picked. He was awesome in a short playoff run too.

I didn't even have Houde ranked. Gorniak was very low on my list as well. I forgot to check if I had Harris ranked and where.

Topping didn't even get drafted.

Gogolev it was obvious playing for the Pete's hurt him.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Chyzowski has scored 60 goals.......in 6 f***in years of WHL hockey!!!!!!!!!

Stay the f*** home, not interested in a 21 year old forward that scores 20 goals in his overage season.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Chyzowski has scored 60 goals.......in 6 ****in years of WHL hockey!!!!!!!!!

Stay the **** home, not interested in a 21 year old forward that scores 20 goals in his overage season.
Wrong Chyzowski, my friend. :laugh:

You're looking at his older brother Nick. I'm talking about Ryan.

Just turned 18 a month ago. First year eligible. 52 points this year, plus 4 goals in 6 playoff games. A 40-point improvement over his rookie year. Played mostly on the second line.

Ryan Chyzowski at eliteprospects.com

Topping didn't even get drafted.

Gogolev it was obvious playing for the Pete's hurt him.
Wow, I didn't even know realize Topping went undrafted.. shocking. He was a late 99 though.

Dealing with HF yesterday made following the draft frustrating. :laugh:

Last edited:

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Wrong Chyzowski, my friend. :laugh:

You're looking at his older brother Nick. I'm talking about Ryan.

Just turned 18 a month ago. First year eligible. 52 points this year, plus 4 goals in 6 playoff games. A 40-point improvement over his rookie year.

Ryan Chyzowski at eliteprospects.com

Wow, I didn't even know realize Topping went undrafted.. shocking. He was a late 99 though.

Dealing with HF yesterday made following the draft frustrating. :laugh:

My mistake......at least he scored 20 + goals as an 18yeR old and not 21 :)

calder candidate

Feb 25, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
there like 10 guy that didn't get drafted that I expect that would go in the 3-5 rounds I think there is lot of good players to invite maybe these guy won't have NHL career but they will surelly explose and dominate there repective league draft +1 which might create a some trade value. Sign for free throw them him a trade at the deadline to maximize return on other asset

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Samuel Harvey has good numbers this year, but you want a goalie to be at least 6'3.

Samuel Harvey is great. A big reason Rouyn had a good team and were 2nd in goals against. He looks bigger in net than his listed height.

After trading away Hawkey and with Fucale probably not in their long term plans, he’d be a nice free pick-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad