Post-Game Talk: Gutsy loss against dirty team Habs lose 3-2

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
This team competes but they simply don't have the horses. Show us the players Marc

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Just saw that. Of course, a coach is always going to preach for his players but in this particular instance, he has a point -- Zadorov's right leg went up, causing a flip that had KK land on his head. There is a player safety issue but will the NHL do anything? Doubt it.

Yep and I agree with him about that. KK was just starting to find his game as well so hopefully it isn't a long term injury

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
Can't really ask them to work harder, guys are giving all they have every game.

Yet here we are, with 9 losses in the last 10 games. This team is simply not good enough, in case anyone still believed the "everything can happen once you are in the playoffs" bull****.
We lack top end talent. We have lots of 2nd and 3rd liners

MarkJ

Jun 30, 2019
What did he say ?

Primeau looked nervous and would want to see the first 2 goals. Also said we could have played better and not let the guy who scored open too. Added he got better as the game went on.

Reactions: zx81

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
Guys, is there a power struggle between the $5M Men right in front of our eyes?

GM wants the kids to play and coach continually throws them under the bus?

Reactions: PhysicX and Rapala

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
Tbh Primeau did let a lot of bad rebounds. I wish the team left him down in Laval. But I'm never gonna be mad at a player for management's bad decisions. He played well against an offensive machine and behind Habs' horrendous blueline
He's not a full timer. This was great experience for him, to see the speed of one of the best teams in the league.

A little weak on that first rebound and I didn't catch the shorty against but I thought he played pretty darn good for a 20 year old. Not as impressive as prices first game but good regardless.

Reactions: abo9

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Primeau looked nervous and would want to see the first 2 goals. Also said we could have played better and not let the guy who scored open too. Added he got better as the game went on.
It's almost like playing the 20 year old goalie with 12 AHL games against the best offensive team in the league was a difficult challenge...

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Personally I see no positive in this loss.
Effort and work ethic were never our problem this season. This is just another loss like many others.

Lack of finish makes this team tough to appreciate even with a valiant effort each game. It's like watching a game in which the 4th line plays 60 minutes.
The only time the habs win is when the other team has a bad night.

Reactions: Doc McKenna and the

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad