Post-Game Talk: Gutsy loss against dirty team Habs lose 3-2

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
Ah well it was one of the better games they have played. WIth that said since they played well I expect the next game for them to stink it up!

Also why was Primeau playing? Well they need to get him accustomed to the D shitting the bed and what it feels like to Lose.

Habano

Allez les Bleus, (Blancs, Rouges)
May 18, 2012
Don't care want anyone thinks, the boys played a hell of a game and Primeau did very well in his debut. We lost by one goal against one of the best teams in the league. It baffles me how many were blaming Primeau at the beginning of the game on the GDT. Let's see how Price fares tomorrow night against a lesser team.

Last edited:

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
zRzFTfQ.gif

You need to make a new one where MB takes one right between the eyes. :)

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Julien is a ****ing idiot. How do you not play your 2 superstars on the 6 on 5? Jordan Weal and Nick Cousins are the most talented players on the team based on their powerplay usage yet they don't play any 6 on 5 when we desperately need our high end offensive juggernauts. What a ****ing joke.

And after Cousins scores on the PP, you know he has the hot hand. #FireJulien

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Ah well it was one of the better games they have played. WIth that said since they played well I expect the next game for them to stink it up!

Also why was Primeau playing? Well they need to get him accustomed to the D ****ting the bed and what it feels like to Lose.

If Sly was still in Laval, he would already been accustomed to that. Blame Bouchard for having a decent defensive system!

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
Don't care want anyone thinks, they boys played a hell of a game and Primeau did very well in his debut. We lost by one goal against one of the best teams in the league. It baffles me how many were blaming Primeau at the beginning of the game on the GDT. Let's see how Price fares tomorrow night against a lesser team.

Tbh Primeau did let a lot of bad rebounds. I wish the team left him down in Laval. But I'm never gonna be mad at a player for management's bad decisions. He played well against an offensive machine and behind Habs' horrendous blueline

Reactions: Frank Drebin

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
AC claims that they may call up Poehling for the NYR game if KK is out.

Habano

Allez les Bleus, (Blancs, Rouges)
May 18, 2012
Tbh Primeau did let a lot of bad rebounds. I wish the team left him down in Laval. But I'm never gonna be mad at a player for management's bad decisions. He played well against an offensive machine and behind Habs' horrendous blueline
Yes he did give up rebounds but he also saved many goals that Kinkaid would've let in

Reactions: abo9 and dinodebino

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
The Habs really need Domi to step up more offensively right now and for Petry to snap the hell out of whatever is going on with him right now.

How many games now? Arizona Domi needs to go. Where is last season's Domi?

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
With Kotkaniemi out and surely won't play tomorrow, I expect Habs to call someone up. And I think that will be Poehling.

Not to mention Laval is in Syracuse tomorrow, which is in New York. And guess where the Habs will be tomorrow? New York.
I hope not , Poehling needs to play in the AHL , They should put Suzuki as a center instead with Armia and Lekhonen.

Domi can rot with 4th liners , thats all he deserves

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
Do they call up Poehling? Evans? or Vedjemo?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad