Post-Game Talk: Gutsy loss against dirty team Habs lose 3-2

swimmer77

More PIM's than Points
Jun 22, 2010
in water
They are who they are. They tried. Nice rebound in the second by Primeau. Maybe they can catch the Avs on the end of a back to back to back and beat them.

Reactions: dinodebino

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
9YD7TIS.gif
I warned you. :laugh:

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
The Habs really need Domi to step up more offensively right now and for Petry to snap the hell out of whatever is going on with him right now.

He set up Lehkonen pretty good. I mean he is playing with Lehkonen. Not ideal conditions for putting up offensive numbers.

Reactions: dinodebino

SquiddFX

#Seanski
Dec 16, 2013
Montreal
By the star of the third period you could see Primeau was getting comfortable. He was getting bombarded in the first but he held strong. Hopefully in a few years he is a viable option for a starter.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I hope not , Poehling needs to play in the AHL , They should put Suzuki as a center instead with Armia and Lekhonen.

Domi can rot with 4th liners , thats all he deserves

Yea. I would like to see Suzuki play at center. And Domi may end up playing with more plugs. Tomorrow might end up seeing:

Tatar - Danault - Gallagher
Cousins - Domi - Weal
Lehkonen - Suzuki - Armia
Hudon - Thompson - Peca

And I agree Poehling needs more time in the AHL. But I think they may still make that call up.

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
Theyre talking about firing Cooper who just won 60 games in TB and almost nothing on that sad sack of shit Bergevin. Its insane.

We're talking about "gutsy" loses when the team was thoroughly outmatched both skill and physical wise by a team in its second game in two nights.

This team is going no where until major changes are made.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Yea. I would like to see Suzuki play at center. And Domi may end up playing with more plugs. Tomorrow might end up seeing:

Tatar - Danault - Gallagher
Cousins - Domi - Weal
Lehkonen - Suzuki - Armia
Hudon - Thompson - Peca

And I agree Poehling needs more time in the AHL. But I think they may still make that call up.
Jesus christ that winger depth :help:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Theyre talking about firing Cooper who just won 60 games in TB and almost nothing on that sad sack of **** Bergevin. Its insane.

We're talking about "gutsy" loses when the team was thoroughly outmatched both skill and physical wise by a team in its second game in two nights.

This team is going no where until major changes are made.

So much the bolded. We had 7 years. I don't understand how the Habs couldn't match that blueprint when they didn't have the imagination and foresight to come up with one of their own. Poach other teams's best personnel, throw money at them. You can't roster the best at ice level if you don't also feature the best at your top management slots.

RC51

Dec 10, 2005
mtl
habs lose so it's time to fire everyone again. PRIMEAU Primeau!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCORED no GOALS NOT EVEN A SHOT ON GOAL,hahahah

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad