World Cup: Group F: South Korea vs. Germany, Mexico vs. Sweden; 6/27/2018

Who advances?

• Total voters

Bon Esprit

Jan 24, 2004
Don't want to sound cocky or something, but if Germany can't win against South Korea at football, they simply don't belong to the top 16 teams in the world. I'm expecting a win by 2 goals, no matter who's playing or not.

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
Don't want to sound cocky or something, but if Germany can't win against South Korea at football, they simply don't belong to the top 16 teams in the world. I'm expecting a win by 2 goals, no matter who's playing or not.

Korea is a powerful team that just lacks skill in defense. Son's a world-class player, and Manchester United is trying to acquire him in every way they can. Germany, of course, is a top-class team, but expect Korea's underdog performance against them.

Bon Esprit

Jan 24, 2004
Korea is a powerful team that just lacks skill in defense. Son's a world-class player, and Manchester United is trying to acquire him in every way they can. Germany, of course, is a top-class team, but expect Korea's underdog performance against them.
Of course Korea wants to win. Rightfully so. But Germany is considered as one of the top teams (which they didn't prove at this WC), so they simply have to beat Korea to advance.

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
Ugh. Hurry up already. I went to bed early for me (10 pm pst) for this game but woke up wide awake at 2am. Let's put it like this when the World Cup is on I get nothing done because my whole life ends up being dictated by game times. Ugh.

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
Apparently a 4-3-3...maybe still a 4-2-3-1...

Neuer
Kimmich-Sule-Hummels-Hector
Khedira-Ozil-Kroos
Goretska-Werner-Reus

Löw confirming once again that he doesnt know his best 11. Brandt at this point must wonder if he said the wrong thing about old people not knowing how to age with grace at the team breakfast table one day.

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
midfield pairing of Jung and of course somehow Jang has managed himself a promotion to the midfield.

giphy.gif

Worst possible pairing?? Certainly the two guys on the team that have the highest tendency to panic with the ball under pressure. I realize that options are short and people are injured, but shit. Also that midfield might rack up double digit fouls in the first half.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Holy shit, I liked Sweden before that. I will now never cheer for them again unless it's against one of the team that dives more like Neymarzil or Italy.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011

What?

"Every way they can"? Questionable.

Son would hardly be in the starting line-up if he was German (many here would say definitely no - I would say maybe).

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
Commentator said it's nice to have non-white kits in the Germany-South Korea match, and it's fun colors. It's not fun for red/green colorblind people though, buddy.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Sweden knows they need a set piece to score off. Good thing northern countries never dive

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad