GDT: Group E • May 9 • Russia 2, Finland 3 (SO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

happysquirrel

May 9, 2011
Looking good for a 3-2 win for Finland. The longer the score stays even the better our chances become.

Once again Aaltonen chose to skate instead of shooting. Unbelievable attitude. It's almost like he doesn't want to score.

happysquirrel

May 9, 2011
Is English mandatory though?

Two foreign languages are mandatory. Usually you start with English on 3rd grade, Swedish on 7th grade and Germany/French/Russian/other on 8th grade. Some also choose to have fourth language, but I think 3 foreign languages is the most common choise.

Brun0

Jul 24, 2009
Looking good for a 3-2 win for Finland. The longer the score stays even the better our chances become.

Once again Aaltonen chose to skate instead of shooting. Unbelievable attitude. It's almost like he doesn't want to score.

he was slashed on the beakaway and got a penalty so cant be mad at that.

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010

He could have just zipped the puck "easily" to the roof of the net in that situation, but he skates behind the goal? I mean, it aint that hard to lift puck with backhand. Actually even i could do it. The bad thing is, i would never get that kind of change even in 3rd division game made for myself :laugh:

SPMaximus

Apr 29, 2011
Without Swedish lessons how would you understand Kaj Kunnas and Toni Söderholm? :nod:

Diagonaali

Jan 8, 2009
Finland
Would be a dandy to see a shoot-out ending with these guys on the ice. It has been quite an entertaining game, as always with Russia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad