GDT: Group E • May 9 • Russia 2, Finland 3 (SO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blank

Apr 11, 2007
Whaa.. A finnish defender actually managed to get the puck to the net.

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Again russian kneeling in front of Immonen, begging to not crush him. Immonen says: Here you go, my son. Just kneel and you wont be hurt!

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
Again russian kneeling in front of Immonen, begging to not crush him. Immonen says: Here you go, my sun. Just kneel and you wont be hurt!

They aren't really shining all that much. I've never seen a russian team that is so bad when it comes to holding onto the puck.

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
They aren't really shining all that much. I've never seen a russian team that is so bad when it comes to holding onto the puck.

Great typing by me... Yep, they arent that great. As discussed earlier, both teams sucked in first, no one was playing their best. Now Finland made it a bit better, russians didint, untill the very end of peroid.

We still played pretty bad. Some good things and situations but we still need to ad more energy imo and stop taking penalties.

Stanleyjub

Oct 24, 2009
hockey
God damnit why is it that every single game of Finland, is gonna give me heartproblems. Long 3rd period coming D:

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
How many times we have come back from being behind in goals in this tournament? Thats really positive. These guys they seem to never give up.

Charlie Milles*

ROFL I was just thinking to myself; I'm watching Finnish TV, why haven't I heard any metal. And then an Iron Maiden/Metallica commercial comes on.:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad