GDT: Group E • May 9 • Russia 2, Finland 3 (SO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pouskin74*

Lol if this is the russia, what doesnt suck, they have absolutely no change to score medal. Absolutely no change.

Its 100% that russia sucks, and finland even more. Horrible game so far i think for both teams, and even more horrible for finland. They are sleeping.

Artyuhkin really gained some points from me in this peroid, he played clean now. Lets see if he keeps that.

remind me about this in the end of the week :sarcasm::laugh:

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
Artyukhin is amazing. If he had hockey sense enough to keep up his production all season he would be just great. Hits, hustles and has some nice moves and a good shot.

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
:O what a shinny mistake! Too bad that Kapanen didn't score. I HAVE never seen a player lose the puck like Z just did in an elite context...

Vladsky

Mar 8, 2008
Lol if this is the russia, what doesnt suck, they have absolutely no change to score medal. Absolutely no change.

I hope you are right.

Me personally would welcome any outcome that could increase chances of BIZ departure (and hiring of an NHL-calibre coach for the Russian NT). We badly need it.

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
Captain showing the way! The russians look demoralised after a certain embarrassing miss. They have surely gone back to the old russians who DON'T play like a team. Now it is time to see if a team Finland that really doesn't know how to finish (ironic, isn't it?) can get over them anyway... Because an individualistic Russia is still pretty darn good.

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Good goal! Next thing is to make some huge clean hits (and second goal)!

losh

Jun 12, 2009
Funland
Russia should have really made more of those last chances. Let's see if it will come back to bite them in the ass.

Charlie Milles*

How do you Finns learn English? The languages sound so different.

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
Lajunen just got held, slashed and facewashed. All in 5 seconds. Ref had a clear view of it all.

Why wasn't there just a penalty shot?

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Two words for aaltonen ja n kapanen (that break away):

YLÄ MUMMO

Juzmo

Nov 17, 2009
Artyukhin is amazing. If he had hockey sense enough to keep up his production all season he would be just great. Hits, hustles and has some nice moves and a good shot.
That speed, size and physicality with the addition of hockey sence wouldn't be fair though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad