GDT: Group D • May 4 • Finland 1, Czech Republic 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
In this case it's also known as being a realist. I'm not saying Finland doesn't have a chance at winning, but you're just kidding yourself if you honestly believe that it's a 50-50 game with these teams... If it was best against best then it would be 50-50.

Well atleast Finland has the best player of both teams :yo:

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
In this case it's also known as being a realist. I'm not saying Finland doesn't have a chance at winning, but you're just kidding yourself if you honestly believe that it's a 50-50 game with these teams... If it was best against best then it would be 50-50.

When I approach or watch hockey match of my favourite team or Finnish National team, i dont really care to think anything like that. I only accecpt the victory and root for that :) Time of analysis is later.

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
Hockey is so small sport globally and with all the effort Finland puts in this sport.. yeah i cannot accept anything else than win against everyone

Swipes

Apr 13, 2010
Should be a close one. I'm gonna be controversial and go for a Finnish win, because I am worried about our defence.

Juzmo

Nov 17, 2009
Pretty much. I obviously root for the team and hope they will win, but won't be that sad if they lose and very happy if they win this one. Yeah I know, I'm not the most passionate/emotional person in the world when it comes to the national hockey team, but I don't feel like there is something wrong with that.

Latex*

Pretty much. I obviously root for the team and hope they will win, but won't be that sad if they lose and very happy if they win this one. Yeah I know, I'm not the most passionate/emotional person in the world when it comes to the national hockey team, but I don't feel like there is something wrong with that.

Well said.

BTW i would like to see Granlund on a line with Komarov or Ruutu. Would give him more time with the puck.

MaNNe

Sep 27, 2009
Finland

Yeah, same here =).

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Powerplay for Finland! Zidlicky, 2 minutes for holding the stick.

Latex*

I hate how Mertaranta always gives advices to the players.

Btw Lahti and Kukkonen both suck.

E: Granny not impressing so far.

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Two good teams. I LOVE Komarov, what a play at the cze goalie again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad