GDT: Group D • May 4 • Finland 1, Czech Republic 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinnswissX

May 20, 2005
They should play hockey instead of fighting but why did they sent Komarov to the penalty box?

TexasTriumph

Apr 30, 2011
That a' boy PLEKANEC!!! He's ready to get physical... PHYSICAL.. GET PHYSICAL hahaha.. Dirty Finns - Not today.. We are ready to be physical. :yo:

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Just wow. What a play by refs.. so they want this so good hockey game to turn out into a fight with ridiclouse penalties and bad job. If it turns out into fight we must make sure we pick their best players there.

They made two hits on finnish goalie and tripped him, were was the penalty at the end?? I cant believe how stupid can a ref be.

It was so good peroid untill the end, refs lost the control totally with idiotic calls.

Dominus

Nov 5, 2004
Just wow. What a play by refs.. so they want this so good hockey game to turn out into a fight with ridiclouse penalties and bad job. If it turns out into fight we must make sure we pick their best players there.

They made two hits on finnish goalie and tripped him, were was the penalty at the end?? I cant believe how stupid can a ref be.

And I can't believe how Komarov got 2 min for slashing but Zidlicky didn't. And he slashed Komarov at least 2 times... :help:

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
We were better team but cze plays good too so its 50 - 50 now. Physichal play was 100-0 for us. Refs were for cze.

The Saw Is the Law

Jul 31, 2010
Best period ever on international ice!!! Refs are dicks, ******* and *******s but **** yeah! this is great game!

Caz

Hedonist
Feb 16, 2006
Brussels, Belgium
So far it's got pretty much everything that makes it a good game: speed, skill, nice scoring chances from both sides, tackles, grit, good goalies, a bit of roughing (in all friendliness) and actually pretty good refereeing so far. Only the goals are missing. Hopefully we score one more than the opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad