Euro: Group C: Germany vs. Poland, 6/16/2016

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
Mueller seems kind of out of sorts. Seems to lose the ball a lot, play poor passes. He's rarely lacking in effort but it's not happening for him really. Now he just caused a FK for Poland in a dangerous area.

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
I like Schurrle but he'll end up playing on the left and they need someone on the right. Geez this guy's so rigid with what players he uses.

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
Höwedes with a great fake and a sad, pitiful cross....

Yeah pretty one-sided for Germany, only threat coming from the left and Pisczek is there so that makes it tough. They gotta figure something out on the right, I remember when Boateng would play RB there with Lahm on the left, he was so much better than Howedes going both ways

Eisen

Sep 30, 2009
Duesseldorf
Hoewedes is the football equivalent of a hard-working third liner who curses his hands made of concrete every time he's in front of the net.

Agreed. It seems like stone age football skills. You'd think you'd find a guy who can make plays in all of Germany. He's ok at centre but on the wing his weakness gets thoroughly exposed.

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
I guess you can make some personnel changes for the next game but not having Schweini and Lahm for Germany and no on-form high-end striker is just a huge hole.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad