GDT: Group B - May 10 - USA vs Latvia

RobRayzor

Jun 23, 2016
Helsinki
are you kidding me? your damn goalie jumped at Lee, then acts like he got shot and Lee got the penalty...Ferraro is saying the same thing - this team is a bunch of actors and the refs have been horrid.
Lee skated into goalie crease for fun,right?
Ferraro can't even pronounce Latvian names properly,he's the worst possible color guy ever.

Quonis

Jan 3, 2015
Copenhagen
I'm torn here. I always want the underdogs to win - but as a Dane, it would be preferable to see USA win. Can we let Latvia win it but still give the points to USA? That would work for me.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Lee skated into goalie crease for fun,right?
Ferraro can't even pronounce Latvian names properly,he's the worst possible color guy ever.
are you f***ing blind??? come on, just stop hahaha

your goalie initiated contact by reaching out and hitting Lee right outside the crease...but got it, I know you are a blind homer so all good...

Reactions: thesaadfather

BalticWarrior

Apr 28, 2012
Riga
Honestly, i dont think we have the gas in the tank for the third. Americans were pressing us hard at the end there.

Namejs

Dec 24, 2011
Oslo
We lost speed in the end there, I hope we have enough fuel left in the tank for the 3rd, because they're going to turn up a gear.

Too bad Merzlikins let in that softie, it might cost us points.

BalticWarrior

Apr 28, 2012
Riga
We lost speed in the end there, I hope we have enough fuel left in the tank for the 3rd, because they're going to turn up a gear.

Too bad Merzlikins let in that softie, it might cost us points.

Merzly needs to completley forget about that goal and erase it from his memory, past is past we have whole period to play.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
USA has been brutal today. It's time to break Lee-Ryan-Gaudreau line.
just God awful. Basic passing seems a challenge, everyone is fumbling pucks or unable to control passes..this is the worst they have looked...factor in a team that grinds it out and some horseshit calls and you have a perfect recipe for disaster here.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
please get us another center to follow McAvoy here for this weekend...come on Pavelski you got nothing to do, play some more hockey and line up with Johnny Hockey on your wing!!

BalticWarrior

Apr 28, 2012
Riga
I aint too stressed tbh. If we lose, we lose. Atleast this has been a respectable game for us, gives hope for games against Denmark and Germany.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Dave Reid calling out the horse shit calls as well now during intermission hahaha!!!

the horrific goalie interference call on Kinkaid where the guy actually skates in the crease, and then the horrific call on Lee where they slow mo the Latvian goalie literally reaching out to hit Lee who isn't even in the crease and then flops in the air like he got shot..lol...I guess everyone is watching a different game than 1-2 of you great Latvian fans here...

all good, regardless of the horse shit calls, team USA has been brutal and if they lose no one to blame but themselves for playing this poorly,.

3rd period better be an all out storm troop for this team, no reason to be this close.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00