GDT: Group B - May 10 - USA vs Latvia

Namejs

Dec 24, 2011
Oslo
We look more coherent, more confident and definitely less afraid of pressuring them when compared to the Finland game.

I don't know why, but we've never had any respect for the Americans since 1997 and it's a big reason why we've had so many close games against them. We truly believe that we can beat them.

Also, obviously, the Blueger addition has been crucial. As I said before, it adds an entire offensive unit and we have 3 decent lines now instead of two.

BalticWarrior

Apr 28, 2012
Riga
We look more coherent, more confident and definitely less afraid of pressuring them when compared to the Finland game.

I don't know why, but we've never had any respect for the Americans since 1997 and it's a big reason why we've had so many close games against them. We truly believe that we can beat them.

Also, obviously, the Blueger addition has been crucial. As I said before, it adds an entire offensive unit and we have 3 decent lines now instead of two.

Funny thing is - pound- for- pound, US has more pure skill in their roater than Finland.

BruinLVGA

CZ Shadow 2 Compact coming my way!
Dec 15, 2013
Switzerland
Anything specific about Columbus or just generalized rumours?
I looked into it better and it appears that it's only rumors generated by journalists here. They're hinting about the fact that Elvis wants to give it a go (with Columbus) and he will ask the club to free him from his contract. They say they (journalists) asked Columbus and they got an answer that Merzlikins is under contract with Lugano till 2019 and that's where things are (= this is basically a "no comments", really).
So nothing solid.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Don't be such a crybaby,always blaming the refs.
are you kidding me? your damn goalie jumped at Lee, then acts like he got shot and Lee got the penalty...Ferraro is saying the same thing - this team is a bunch of actors and the refs have been horrid.

I said team USA has played like shit, so this is on them until they end this farce and step up...but how can you not see the horrible calls being made...and the penalty on the 2 Latvians colliding but called on the US was priceless as well..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad