TV: Gotham - FOX II

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
Wow I just got told they would cut electricity in our area from 8 to 10 pm... What a load of crap.

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
Hoping the fall finale steps it up a little bit. The last couple have been a bit uneven for me, even if overall this season has been good.

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
What happened during the last minute of the show? Last thing I saw was the man running in an alley trying to open car doors.

Gigantor The Goalie

Speak for the Goalies
Feb 4, 2012
New London
Completely forgot about the BvS teaser that wasn't shown on CTV. Excellent finale for the record. I hated Alfred at the start of the show in S1 but he's grown into my favourite character.

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
Great show. Loved Nygma starting to use riddles and seeing Penguin, Cat, and Fox in the same room was cool.

Oh, and you all didn't miss much with the BvS spot. Batman was tied up down in a hole and Superman flew down and ripped off his mask and showed Affleck. Meh.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
I'm glad they're keeping Silver around for at least this season. The cat fight(no pun intended) between her and Selina still has to go down at some point.

This episode certainly has some cheesy elements ala the Adam West Batman series. But I don't mind because they don't go overboard and I liked that series overall. Even if it was more than a comedy than anything.

Johnny LaRue

Jul 21, 2005
Abbotsford
Completely forgot about the BvS teaser that wasn't shown on CTV. Excellent finale for the record. I hated Alfred at the start of the show in S1 but he's grown into my favourite character.

I don't know if this has been mentioned already, but the actor who plays Alfred is the son of the third Dr. Who. I thought that was pretty neat.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Nygma speaking in riddles, and Fox figuring it out so quickly that it flustered Nygma, was excellent. It's the little things like that that male the show so good.

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
am I the only one that has to keep reminding himself that the actress who plays Cat is 16? and the girl that plays Silver is 15? that is right she is 15

I'd guess Cat is 16. If anything, she almost looks younger. Silver, however, looks like she'd be in college.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad