OT: Gooooooal!! The Association Football Thread #124 - USMNT, PL, MLS, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RangerDoggo

The Devils have a culture of failure
Feb 3, 2016
Brooklyn via NJ, like the Nets
I don’t like Man United, but they deserve better than Mourinho. He’s doing the exact same thing he did before he was canned in his second stint at Chelsea. The scuttlebutt says he’s going to be gone sooner rather than later.

Arsenal is surprising me by not underachieving. I doubt it will be enough to get top 4.

Basement Cat

Frank Drebin
Nov 3, 2008
Hoboken, NJ
They said in the broadcast that Martino didn’t like Armas pumping up the crowd and shooting a glance at the Atlanta sideline? Is that really it?
What a f***in pansy.

That said, I will be irate if he takes the Mexico job and US soccer doesn’t even interview him bc he doesn’t speak English well.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
That is absolutely something US Soccer would hold against a qualified coach, so prepare for disappointment.

Beggars can't be choosers. Bora Muiltonivic wasn't exactly proficient in English either when they needed someone to help them make a good showing at the '94 WC.

RangerDoggo

The Devils have a culture of failure
Feb 3, 2016
Brooklyn via NJ, like the Nets
Beggars can't be choosers. Bora Muiltonivic wasn't exactly proficient in English either when they needed someone to help them make a good showing at the '94 WC.
1994 is ancient history. We didn’t have a domestic league at all, let alone one that’s connected at the hip with the federation. Today’s USSF values keeping the current business model over moving forward as a competitive soccer country. That’s why they elected another economist as the fed president.

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) sad again
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
It speaks to how loathsome Mou is that I have pity for Manchester United.

he's a petulant child

he literally complained this summer about the money liverpool was spending

when you are the manager of manchester f***ing united, it automatically disqualifies you from complaining about other teams' spending, and that's not even touching upon mou's time at chelsea and real. he's a hypocrite.

Reactions: RangerDoggo

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
There have been some horrible coaches in Metro history, but none come close to the level of total horrible suck as Bora. Honestly I hate you for even bringing up his name.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
liverpool fan attacked in naples.

****ing shocker.

Liverpool fan in hospital after being attacked by moped gang outside Naples bar

italian football fans are a ****ing embarrassment and are criminals. wisest decision i made was *not* bringing anything liverpool with me when i visited rome a few years ago.

For some reason this seems to be a trend in Southern Italy. You don't hear about this happening with Juve, Milan, Udinese, Bologna, Fiorentina, Genoa fans and so on. It's always Roma, Lazio, and Napoli.

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) sad again
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
For some reason this seems to be a trend in Southern Italy. You don't hear about this happening with Juve, Milan, Udinese, Bologna, Fiorentina, Genoa fans and so on. It's always Roma, Lazio, and Napoli.

perhaps. inb4 someone makes this about recent waves of immigration from the middle east and northern africa (even though this has been going on for years now).

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
perhaps. inb4 someone makes this about recent waves of immigration from the middle east and northern africa (even though this has been going on for years now).

They do it to each other too. Roma vs Lazio is a stab fest. Lazio fans are neo Nazis. Naples is the Philly of Italy haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad