OT: Gooooooal!! The Association Football Thread #124 - USMNT, PL, MLS, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) sad again
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
ALISSON TO LIVERPOOL

jurgen norbert you f***ing beauty

edit:

thumb_68398_default_news_size_5.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: JMadden11

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Heaps may be gone but the Revs are still a bunch of hacks.

I will be at Audi Field Wednesday, pray for me that I don't get hit by a falling piece of debris being held in place by duct tape.

Basement Cat

Frank Drebin
Nov 3, 2008
Hoboken, NJ
Heaps may be gone but the Revs are still a bunch of hacks.

I will be at Audi Field Wednesday, pray for me that I don't get hit by a falling piece of debris being held in place by duct tape.

Still have yet to put together a full 90 minute performance under Armas, but that is as close as we've gotten. The rain definitely played a factor, but overall a good performance.

sabremike

Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
20180725_232043.jpg

I wanna go home
I wannnnnnnnnna go hooooooome
This is the best trip
I've ever been on!!!!

BWP: Greatest striker in MLS history, greatest goal scoring celebration EVER!!! And the scum may have done the impossible: build a stadium worse than RFK.

Basement Cat

Frank Drebin
Nov 3, 2008
Hoboken, NJ
Sounds like a great time man! I'll probably be making the trip down there in September.

Another good win for us. We have the best defense in the league. This might be the season where it all clicks come playoff time!

New Jersey

Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
i was on the redmen tv channel after seeing the european cup with my own eyes at carragher's in the city before i went to see salah and mane score for liverpool at metlife in the rain in a winning effort over the blue manc scum, while bwp got 100 down in dc.

wednesday was a glorious football day.

Reactions: JMadden11

sabremike

Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
1 year ago today the ESC lost one of our most beloved members: Glenn Stamp. One of the greatest people you will ever meet, I was honored to call him a friend. He will always be in the hearts of all of us, whenever we cheer, whenever we sing, we know he will forever be with all of us in 101 in spirit.

Reactions: Basement Cat

Rhodes 81

grit those teeth
Nov 22, 2008
Atlanta
Toronto FC gets a point they don't deserve and then starts talking trash and throwing punches over a freaking MLS game. I'm glad they suck now.

Basement Cat

Frank Drebin
Nov 3, 2008
Hoboken, NJ
This really might be the year, huh? Best CB duo in the league, best LB, top 3 RB, top 3 striker, one of the best goalies, top 3 CM trio. Just need Royer and Rza to hold down the wings and support BWP enough up top.

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
This really might be the year, huh? Best CB duo in the league, best LB, top 3 RB, top 3 striker, one of the best goalies, top 3 CM trio. Just need Royer and Rza to hold down the wings and support BWP enough up top.

I’m worried about the CBs since the coaching change. The marking in the back is generally a mess since the switch and I can’t put my finger on why.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ

As soon as we all admit that "this may be the year" is the moment we seal another painful collapse haha

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
Can we all just take a second to marvel at the pure ridiculousness of this Juventus team? They have two first teams that could win Italy. Seriously. Juve A and Juve B would be a better title race than any other club in Italy.

DkAHsYCXoAIKtuG.png:large

New Jersey

Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
I wonder how many years away we are from a Milan side winning a league title again. Like, Liverpool's odds of ending their soon-to-be-29-year-long drought seem far greater than Juve not winning the title. And they have to challenge Manchester City.

Seems like Juventus is bent on making sure that never happens.

See you in Europe.

"Bring on yer Internazionale! Bring on yer Roma by the score...!"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad