GDT: [GM62] Canucks vs Kings | Thur. Feb 29th, 7:00pm | SNP | True Canadian Winter

Status
Not open for further replies.

SillyRabbit

Trix Are For Kids
Jan 3, 2006
100%. If you're upset about Lindholm's overall play since he joined, EP's play should be much more worrisome.

This guy isn't playing like a 1st line centre and is the biggest problem on this team right now.
He's been getting away with it because he's still finding a way to rack up points.

The case against him would be much stronger if he was sitting at like 56 points in 62 games or something like that (which is close to the level that he's played at this season IMO).

Reactions: B-rock

PavelBure10

The Russian Rocket
Aug 25, 2009
Okanagan
This team is wearing out and the stars are no longer shining. None or the stars are looking good lately, particularly in this game. The Pettersson, Hughes, Demko, Lindholm, Hronek well has run dry. Cant be going into the playoffs relying so much on Cole and Myers. This team needs more grinders, players who will sacrifice everything to win. Unfortunately lately the team has more passengers in February than leaders.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Since the all star break, this team has been bonified horse ass.
They should've never went to that glorified stink hole.

February has been the worst month of Canucks hockey this year.
Start anew for March, the playoffs are coming.

Reactions: TruKnyte

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
100%. If you're upset about Lindholm's overall play since he joined, EP's play should be much more worrisome.

This guy isn't playing like a 1st line centre and is the biggest problem on this team right now.

Oh, obviously.

But when you’re on pace for your 2nd straight 100 point season you get a bit more rope.

Obviously the hope is that he’ll perk up once the contract stuff is resolved.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
Rick made them practice both days after the bruins game which i did not agree with but whatever,, I thought they also needed one rest day and one practice instead of both being a practice day, now they could use a practice tomorrow but I think he has to give the day off.

Reactions: BimJenning

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
You’re reaching.

And he’s -13 on the year, -5 with us.
He's been one of the better players this game.

Your narrative isn't reality and sounds just as stupid as when you wanted to waive boeser last year, ignoring all context again.

For real dude you're not seeing reality. You could easily watch this game and count half a dozen impact plays by lindholm.
All of which tocchet saw and will be on the tape tomorrow.
How many by mik or 12m man or whoever you like rn.

moiderer

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver
Mikheyev I actually actually had a decent amount of energy this game…
I think he's been sneaking around but still hasn't accomplished much. Might be Tocchet's system requiring him to overthink positioning that's holding him back. No natural chemistry with anyone due to hands of stone, but at least he'd get 2-3 breakaways a game with the Leafs.

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
Oh, obviously.

But when you’re on pace for your 2nd straight 100 point season you get a bit more rope.

Obviously the hope is that he’ll perk up once the contract stuff is resolved.

While I’m very disappointed with EP the past couple months especially, it’s hilarious he is still a top 15 scorer in the league. You don’t trade guys like that. Sit them down and let them explain, never trade that guy unless massive overpay.

I would say the Preds and Kraken would be tough opponents.

Right now, with the way we’re playing any team will be a hard matchup.

TruKnyte

On the wagon
Jan 1, 2012
Vancouver, BC
While I’m very disappointed with EP the past couple months especially, it’s hilarious he is still a top 15 scorer in the league. You don’t trade guys like that. Sit them down and let them explain, never trade that guy unless massive overpay.

Right now, with the way we’re playing any team will be a hard matchup.

Honestly don’t know if there’s any team currently in a playoff spot where I’d be confident with them winning a 7 game series

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
So the franchise 12M C isn't on pp1?

Did plenty offensively with hog and wasn't on the ice for a goal when pinned with bains.

The only overboard is the haters here, after three f***ing weeks what a joke.

The reel of tiny little positives is long af, what do you think the coaches are showing in the Canucks video sessions?!

For real. I'd bet my house it's lindholm.
The impact is there to see if you're looking, u saw it once this game watch like that more often.

By your logic Bains is on PP1 and JT Miller is on PP2.

They’ve been splitting who gets the first shift on the PP. There isn’t a PP1 right now.

It’s a year of shit play, not 3 weeks. He was terrible in Calgary, same as here, and was turning into a whipping boy by the time he left.

The guy is supposed to be an impact player, we paid the price for an impact player, and he’s been a soft timid ghost. Making the odd good defensive play while doing nothing to move the needle isn’t enough.

Reactions: B-rock
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad