GDT: [GM26] Canucks vs Devils | Tue. Dec 5th, 7pm | SNP | Battle for Momma Hughes' Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziploc

Aug 29, 2003
Vancouver
Toffolli is predestined to score 4-6 goals against us, so the offence will have to be firing on all cylinders.

I'm predicting an 8 point night from Joshua.

PavelBure10

The Russian Rocket
Aug 25, 2009
Okanagan
I always get pumped when we play New Jersey then I usually come out disappointed by the end of it. The good thing is Canuck killer Mackenzie Blackwood no longer plays for them, so that should help.
Hoping the Quinn Hughes has a dominant game against his brothers tonight.
Elias Pettersson needs to wake up and atleast keep pace with Jack Hughes or there will be trouble. Actually hoping it's J.T Millers line matched against Hughes.

Canucks better play smart hockey and keep things simple, or Hughes and the offensive fire power of New Jersey can easily take over. Hoping the Canucks simplify their game, less passing and more shots, powerplay included.

Go Canucks

DFAC

Jan 19, 2008
Vancouver
Need to play well and string together a few wins here … when was the last time the team was actually playing good hockey consistently? Maybe a month ago?

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
I'm guessing the Staal brothers when Eric and Jordan played together for almost 4 seasons on the Canes and Marc was on the Rangers.
I just looked it up..and there’s this as well

1701829106002.jpeg

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
The first part of this month is difficult before easing up. If they can string some wins together against solid opponents they set themselves up well for the rest of December.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad