GDT: [GM26] Canucks vs Devils | Tue. Dec 5th, 7pm | SNP | Battle for Momma Hughes' Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Devils have been up and down like a yo-yo this season, but missing your two best players in Hischier and Hughes will do that to a team.

They're still a fast and dangerous team. Last year they schooled the Canucks in a lopsided win at the Rog. So another tough game shaping up for the Canucks who've played more games than almost every team in the NHL--and it looks to be wearing on them.

Need that PP to get un-tracked and another strong outing from Demko.

Reactions: Indiana

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Apparently all three Hughes brothers talk every day. I'm guessing Jack, Luke and Quinn will be hitting a fancy restaurant somewhere in the Downtown Core before Tuesday's game.

Bojack Horvatman

IAMGROOT
Jun 15, 2016
Its all dragonball z memes

I don’t know the exact number of dragonball z memes they have sent to each other but
IMG_0136.gif

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
The Hughes brothers show...... should be fun to watch.

Oh man, busy night in town that night. I’ll be at Sinclair’s send off game but that’s 60k people at the arenas on a Tuesday, which is pretty rare for VAN.
Sinclair send off getting more fans than Canucks or Whitecaps that's something

Reactions: theguardianII

Bobby9

Feb 10, 2019
This is NOT the team to play an open run and gun game with. They’ll smoke us.

We need to clog the neutral zone and slow them down. They make lots of mistakes when teams play them that way.

Hamilton is injured. We have a good chance if we play to our strengths and not play in to theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad