Post-Game Talk: [GM23] Canucks defeat Ducks | 3-1 (Boeserx2 & Pettersson) | Damn It, Myers

DFAC

Jan 19, 2008
I know very little about injuries but looks like that myers shot hit his knee cap, theres padding there but I have never taken a shot that hard either off a knee cap so I have no idea how good or bad that might be with the amount of padding they have.

Hopefully it's just a really bad bruise or something and nothing is broken.

Reactions: mossey3535

krutovsdonut

eeyore
Sep 25, 2016
Not really. I would rather give Hoglander a shot in the top 6 and have the free cap space to sign Bear.

Beauvillier has been pretty terrible all year.

he's been a serviceable middle 6 utility player, but it was an ironic joke. they won't miss his cap hit.

Reactions: DFAC

Petey O

Laffy Taffy's gonna chew you up.
Feb 26, 2021
Canguker
He is unfortunately stuck here for the year. As bad as he is there isnt anyone to replace him even as a #6
I'm fine with him as a #6 for the rest of the season. He's always a disaster whenever he has to play anywhere above that.

Ideally they bring in a top 4 RHD and another #5ish RHD to battle with Myers for that bottom pairing RHD spot.

canuckking1

Feb 8, 2015
Boeser might be the most lethal player in the league with an empty net. Swear he can hit it from anywhere

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
I'm fine with him as a #6 for the rest of the season. He's always a disaster whenever he has to play anywhere above that.

Ideally they bring in a top 4 RHD and another #5ish RHD to battle with Myers for that bottom pairing RHD spot.
Hughes Hronek
Soucy Freidman
Cole Bear

Myers

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
They need to spend the 1st + to bring in another top 4 d-man if they're serious about this core. Not a fan of that defense in the playoffs.
Well, the deadline, I’m sure they will pick up somebody, but I’m just thinking they’re gonna do it sooner

oceanchild

Jul 5, 2009
Whitehorse, YT
Add Bear and one other D and push Myers to number 6 and Julusen back to the AHL.
Push Meyers to the airport, he’s a RHD and someone will take him. Even if it’s a bottom feeder who take him to replace a player they traded. His low salary will make it ideal in that case. Bear needs to be out number 6 and we need to go find a #2 or #3 dman. Cole can play the right side of the only options are LHD.

Aqualung

Nov 16, 2007
I know very little about injuries but looks like that myers shot hit his knee cap, theres padding there but I have never taken a shot that hard either off a knee cap so I have no idea how good or bad that might be with the amount of padding they have.
I have. Fortunately no fracture and ended up a deep bone bruise. Still took a month for it to feel normal.

Reactions: Indiana

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad