Post-Game Talk: [GM23] Canucks defeat Ducks | 3-1 (Boeserx2 & Pettersson) | Damn It, Myers

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Tanev used to do this all the time
But he was also actually injured frequently so it made sense bc tanev was/is just brittle

With myers he actually doesn't sustain as many as Tanev did. With him it's purely temporary

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
Kuz's absence sure made us button it up against the Sharks!!!! /sarcasm

Again, Kuz isn't that bad and didn't deserve to be benched for two straight. Thank god we got rid of Beauvillier, because he was taking a roster spot from ... well literally everybody except him. Beau didn't deserve the opportunities he got, and the leash he was afforded.

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
Was great to see Pettersson come alive in the third. I hope that continues moving forward.
Tyler Myers what else is there to say that hasn't been said...
He's still not skating well at all. I have a lot of respect that he's hitting more but actually it's the wrong thing to do if you're not as mobile as usual. Just puts you more out of position and you have to work harder.

He might be able to figure out how to play more effectively with his current physical limitations.

SelltheTeamFrancesco

Aug 11, 2015
Canucks finally woke up in the third better late than never. Need to bring a 60 min effort against the Knights next game.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
I know very little about injuries but looks like that myers shot hit his knee cap, theres padding there but I have never taken a shot that hard either off a knee cap so I have no idea how good or bad that might be with the amount of padding they have.

Reactions: mossey3535

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2