GM Game by Backlund, JumpierPegasus & dhabs98 - Discussion

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
[fieldset=FLORIDA SUN AND SENTINEL]

June 21st - GM Soli has let Stephen Weiss know that he will not be wearing a captaincy letter next season.

No further details were given at this time.
[/fieldset]

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Like so:

[NOPARSE][fieldset=Title Here]
Text Here
[/fieldset][/NOPARSE]

Wow, I learned something new today. Didn't know about noparse. I was totally like "How'd he do that" and was starring at it for awhile. Thanks RG! :handclap:

OrangeZebra

Unregistered User
Mar 3, 2011
New York
:isles
Bailey, Mottau, Eaton, Jurcina, Comeau, Parenteau, Nabokov, and Okposo are available. Please try to refrain from asking me what exactly it will take to acquire them and try to propose me a deal first

johnnydollaz89*

Spezza qnd Alfie both wanted to leave Ottawa they were not into the whe rebuild mode when spoken to Spezza and the idea of playing with Nash he jumped at the opportunity and was excited about it

Ottawa is still taking offers on Gonchar so get them in

hallhopkinseberle

Jul 14, 2007
london
Pittsburgh is looking to free up cap and to add some top six forwards and a PPQB

block
all picks and prospects
Paul Martin
Jordan staal (overpayment)

Buenos Necas

lets go canes
Jul 18, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Sorry for not posting roster stuff yet, I haven't been at home the past couple days.

:avs

Outside of Duchene, all players can be had. Not looking to trade the 2nd or 11th overall pick, unless an offer blows me away.

Jul 10, 2010
Reports outta San jose are that the only untouchables on their current roster are Thornton and Couture. Everyone else is available for the right price.

Backlund

Dec 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
The Columbus Blue Jackets are excited to announce a blockbuster trade:

To: :sens Jakub Voracek + Derrick Brassard + 8th overall + Nikita Filatov

To: :cbj Jason Spezza + Chris Neil + Winnipeg's second round pick + Milan Michalek

Columbus is pleased to acquire a centreman of Spezza's calibre which should lead to us seeing the post-season in the near future.

Post each trade separately. It was Filatov for Michalek and Spezza, Neil, and WIN 2nd for Voracek, Brassard and 8th.

Yeah, I don't see why he would waive to go to a team about as bad as the previous team. Maybe because of Nash? But that can't be the only factor

Spezza with Nash would drastically improve Columbus. They would be much better than if they just had Nash.

Backlund

Dec 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
The Columbus Blue Jackets are excited to announce a blockbuster trade:

To: :sens Jakub Voracek + Derrick Brassard + 8th overall + Nikita Filatov

To: :cbj Jason Spezza + Chris Neil + Winnipeg's second round pick + Milan Michalek

Columbus is pleased to acquire a centreman of Spezza's calibre which should lead to us seeing the post-season in the near future.

Vetoed, Winnipeg does not have a 2nd. Check the draft thread before you trade picks.

hallhopkinseberle

Jul 14, 2007
london
The Pittsburgh peguins are close to aquiring two top six forwards one from Vancouver who has one the cup and another who is a rfa ( both will play with Crosby and malkin)

OUTHOUSE

Feb 16, 2008
99 Rideau
Matthew Lombardi and J.P Dumont are on Nashville's trading block.

In other news, there may be a big re-signing in the works.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad