GM Game by Backlund, JumpierPegasus & dhabs98 - Discussion

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
How about if backlund gets back to me to waive his ntc to go to Columbus ( he goes to columbus if he doesn't he goes to Florida) and Florida gets back the players I got for future considerations if morrow waives to go to Columbus

Uhh. You can't unwaive a player. He's been claimed and he's mine.

I don't mean to be a dick about things, but there are things you can back out of (trades) before they're official, and there are things that are no-take-backsies.

Brendan Morrow was waived and he's Florida's property.

hallhopkinseberle

Jul 14, 2007
london
Uhh. You can't unwaive a player. He's been claimed and he's mine.

I don't mean to be a dick about things, but there are things you can back out of (trades) before they're official, and there are things that are no-take-backsies.

Brendan Morrow was waived and he's Florida's property.

whatever morrow is Florida property and not Columbus ( sorry dude)

Toasty95

Sep 8, 2010
Markham, ON
Brad Richards has decided where to sign. I have PM'd the appropriate GM. Brad feels that he will have a good chance to win the Cup in his chosen destitnation.

hallhopkinseberle

Jul 14, 2007
london
Pittsburgh has signed all star forward brad Richards to a 12m a year 7 year contract including a nmc. He will play along side superstar forward Sidney Crosby. Crosby hopes that him and Richards become an dyanmic duo for the next couple of years. Richards would be adding more star power to an team that was already fully loaded with offense in stastny, letang, wisniewski, benn, Neal, jones and Sidney Crosby.
Pittsburgh has announced who duos is getting paired with stastny and jones, Crosby and Richards, Neal And Kennedy. Also letang will be paired with orpik while wisniewski and michalek will be pairied together

Buenos Necas

lets go canes
Jul 18, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Soli touched on this earlier, but I've been making moves under the assumption we're playing multiple seasons. Was hoping to finally do that this time around.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
:hawks

Morin-Toews-Kane
Hossa-Sharp-Beach
Burrows-Bolland-Umberger
Cooke-Kruger-Smith

Keith-Campbell
Ballard-Seabrook
Campolli-Leddy

Crawford

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
ARE ****ING KIDDING ME?

:pens Jamie Benn, Mark Fistric, Krys Barch, DAL 2nd 2012

:stars Evgeni Malkin, Aaron Asham, PIT 1st 2012

This deal went down a while ago and it just got better for me. #winning

Yeah let's trade a top 5 forward in the NHL along with a great bottom 6 forward and a 1 st round pick for a good powerforward an at best 4 th defenceman, a scrap and a 2 nd congratulations Pittsburgh you just got fleeced!

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Yeah I've built... "de-constructed" my team on the basis we're playing multiple seasons.

Enough restarting. We got a decent thing going here.

EDIT: Gonna need a new thread soon.

Hey don't we find out who the new commissioner is gonna be?

Backlund

Dec 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
Yeah I've built... "de-constructed" my team on the basis we're playing multiple seasons.

Enough restarting. We got a decent thing going here.

EDIT: Gonna need a new thread soon.

Hey don't we find out who the new commissioner is gonna be?

Yeah its JP

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->