GM Game #3 by TP, RR, and IR

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
:nhl WESTERN CONFERENCE FORWARDS

Offers are starting to trickle in. I'll allow a few hours for offers to be made, then make an update post later tonight. Nobody will sign tonight unless the offers is clearly superior.

Very likely that I'll sign all forwards by Thursday night or Friday morning.

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
FA ALERT: Stamkos signing in about 2 hours.

Top offer: 7 years/$11M. He has two preferred teams at this current offer and is waiting to see if a third comes into play or if the others can up the ante.

donut

Sep 5, 2012
Anyone trading something/someone young and good or full of potential? Hit me up.

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Stamkos, Eriksson, McGinn, Martin, Ruutu have signed.

Waiting on offers: Eric Staal, Frans Nielsen, Kris Versteeg, Mike Richards, Brad Richards

Next up to sign by AM: Okposo, Jagr

holden57

Feb 3, 2011
:nhl

Not a lot of offers so defenceman will start signing this afternoon or as soon as a suitable offer is made.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
:nhl

We got plenty of offers overnight for Lucic, Ladd, and Boedker. Kopitar with surprisingly no offers.

I'll respond to everyone this afternoon and ask for final offers from the teams in the running. Probably won't have time to wait for everyone to respond, but if you made a compelling enough offer you should be fine, right? :D

donut

Sep 5, 2012
:jets have signed the following free agents

Dustin Byfuglien — 5 years, $7.000M AAV w/ NMC for first 3 yrs (M-NTC for last 2 yrs)
Ben Lovejoy — 2 year, $1.100M
Alex Biega — 2 years, $0.900M

UPDATE: The Jets have also signed Dan Hamhuis to a 3 year contract worth $9M ($3.000M AAV)

Last edited:

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
:nhl WESTERN CONFERENCE FREE AGENTS

I've gone through all the offers and will be sending PMs out to all parties that made inquires.

I fell ill this morning and I'm not in the mood to drag this out. You get one PM to firm up your pitch and then decisions will be made.

EDIT: I've responded to all offers. I'll give a few hours for rebuttals before the bigger fish make decisions.

SIGNED:
- Trevor Lewis
- Boyd Gordon
- Radim Vrbata

Last edited:

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Ladd, Kopitar, and Boedker have signed.

Milan Lucic will make a decision tomorrow.

Saturated Fats

This is water
Jan 24, 2007
Vancouver/Edinburgh
:devils

New Jersey is proud to announce a pair of signings.

Andrew Ladd is joining the organization on a 6 Year, $40.5 Million deal. We are ecstatic to add a player of Andrew's pedigree to our organization, and feel that his Stanley Cups, to go along with inherent leadership abilities, are the perfect fit as we transition into a new core group of players. Andrew will wear the C for us from day one.

Kris Versteeg will also be joining the team, on a 2 Year, $5 Million deal. Kris is a reliable top-6 contributor, who is good for scoring contributions and as a leader on the team. We feel he'll be a great fit amidst our group of scoring forwards.

We may still look to add a veteran defenceman, but for the time being, we're happy with our roster.

*edit* - And we've added that defenceman! Welcome Luke Schenn on a 2 year, $3.4M deal!

Mike Cammalleri - Adam Henrique - Kyle Palmieri
Andrew Ladd - Travis Zajac - Nail Yakupov
Reid Boucher - Pavel Zacha - Kris Versteeg
Stefan Matteau - Joseph Blandisi - Sergei Kalinin
(Jacob Josefson, Tomas Jurco)

John Moore - Andy Greene
Jon Merill - Damon Severson
Eric Gelinas - Luke Schenn
(Dalton Prout)

Cory Schneider
Keith Kinkaid

Last edited: