GM Game #3 by TP, RR, and IR

donut

Sep 5, 2012
:jets buyout Dave Bolland. Breakdown for the cap-hit will be $1,833,333 for the next 6 years.

Joel Ward

Sep 24, 2012
Toronto
We are now in the "Adele lyrics" phase of the game. Are we going to start a new thread for that or should we just post here? :sarcasm:

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
:nhl

Goalies aren't going to be dragged out. Would like to get some guys signed tonight. May wait a day or two on the bigger names, but get your offers in early just in case.

:panthers

Looking to see if Mike Matheson+Quinton Howden++ can get me a legitimate top-four defenceman under 30 years old. May have to move Mark Stuart in any deal, to even out the money.

Also open to moving Mark Stuart + qualified RFA's ( John McFarland, Dylan Olsen, Greg McKegg, Garrett Wilson, Cameron Gaunce, Sena Acolatse, Rob Flick) for "futures" if teams with cap space and a need for defence want to add some young depth to their otganization.

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
East Forwards post is up in the FA thread
Just to note, I wasn't a GM in this game, so if there were PRE-offseason FA signings, please PM me and let me know and I will adjust accordingly. I'll be pulling players from my list once I go through the trades and see who ended up in the West. Thanks.

Things are going to run REAL quick, this game needs some activity fast, so players will sign fast. That includes the big guns (Stamkos, Okposo will sign by end of the night if the offers are there.. guys like Staal, Jagr & crew will wait for them to sign first, then re-gauge the offers).

To send an offer please structure your PM

Team Name - Player - Contact Term & $ Value - Role on Team

Anything other than that = no dice.

I'll post frequent updates in this thread, but will only reply to teams via PM if needed/it's down to the wire on signing.

East Forwards
Steven Stamkos
Eric Staal
Kyle Okposo
Louii Eriksson
Frans Nielsen
Brad Richards
Jaromir Jagr
Patrik Elias
Tuomo Ruutu
Kris Versteeg
Mike Richards
Rene Bourque
Michael Grabner
Lee Stempniak
Chris Kelly
David Legwand
Jamie McGinn
Sam Gagner
Darren Helm
Shawn Matthias
Jason Chimera
Max Talbot

Last edited:

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Nice to see FA underway.

What's the salary cap?

I believe we've been working with $73M.

TL... East forwards traded to the West are still East forwards. Don't pawn them off on me. :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad