GM Game #3 by TP, RR, and IR

Avs44

May 16, 2011
:panthers

Actively looking for a top 6 RW signed past this season. We are also interested in acquiring a left handed top 4 defensman. Assuming these players fit age wise into our club and fit our vision, we're willing to offer a very good deal. Pieces just as Bjugstad, Howden, our 2016 1st rounder, and certain prospects can be available.

Jagr and Campbell are also potentially up for trade for a futures based deal. However, since I feel the Panthers are a playoff team and we are looking to make the playoffs, please don't offer me cents on the dollar and / or expect me to take bad players and contracts in return.

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
:jets

Andrew Ladd and Tobias Enstrom are the two pieces that are being shopped the most. Lots of interest in Tyler Myers and Jacob Trouba but I'm leaning towards keeping both.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:habs

The Montreal Canadiens have decided to be SELLERS at the trade deadline. However, we are NOT rebuilding. We will consider futures for our lesser pieces but will also be looking to make some hockey trades.

UNTOUCHABLES : Carey Price, PK Subban and Brendan Gallagher

UNLIKELY TO BE TRADED : Nathan Beaulieu, Michael McCaron and 2016 1st round pick

LISTENING TO OFFERS : Max Pacioretty (high cost) and Alex Galchenyuk (only in a trade for a young proven 1C)

ON THE TRADE BLOCK :
F Tomas Plekanec (MNTC)
F David Desharnais
F Lars Eller
F Dale Weise @50% (512.5k)
F Brian Flynn
F Paul Byron
F Devante Smith-Pelly
F Tomas Fleischmann
D Andrei Markov (MNTC)*
D Alexei Emelin (LNTC)
D Tom Gilbert @50% (1.4M$)
*Could retain salary if the offer is really good
Note : We are willing to take back salary in trades (expiring contracts when it comes to cap dumps)

:habs

We have decided to officially take offers on Max Pacioretty.

Young goaltender Zachary Fucale is also in play.

PM!

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
So it seems that everyone is contending so Sharks have decided that they want to rebuild!
That means that Couture, Vlasic, Pavelski, Thornton, Marleau, Burns, etc. are on the block!

Habsfannick

Jul 8, 2012
Montreal, Quebec
:flyers rebuilding

Lots of pieces available (including Read, one of Schenn/Couturier, and D-men)

Giroux and Voracek I'll listen to offers on but it will have to be really good to be considered.

donut

Sep 5, 2012
:canes

Everyone not named Elias Lindholm, Noah Hanifin and Eddie Lack are on the block. Hit me up!

Talks have heated up for Eric Staal and Justin Faulk. Aside from those two, I am also open to moving Jeff Skinner and Jordan Staal. Let me know if you have something in mind, let's get creative!

Igor Shestyorkin

#26, the sickest of 'em all.
Apr 17, 2015
Moscow, RUS
:coyotes will be rebuilding. Martin Hanzal, Shane Doan, Mikkel Boedker, etc on the block. Not taking any offers on Oliver Ekman-Larsson though, he is untouchable. Nor am I taking offers on Duclair or Domi.

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
:rangers

Chris Kreider is available. I'm looking for a similarly aged, similar potential PMD. Trying to move the team in the direction of speed from the back-end

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
:kings2 looking to move our draft picks and young guys for help now. Looking for a top 4 defenseman and bottom pairing defenseman.

HockeyRulez

Panthers hockey since 1993
Nov 11, 2010
The Sunshine State
:devils GM here and ready to get busy. As it sits right now through 58 games we have 65 points and are in good position in a playoff spot and looking to contend. As a result, I have decided that we will be buyers.

Please feel free to inquire about anyone but know that we are not looking to make drastic changes, but will look at any and all ways of improving. When I look at the roster, we have top 6 forward, top 4 d-man, and backup goalie needs. My roster will be posted soon in the roster thread.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad