GM Game #2 by TP, RR, and IR4

NowitzkisBrownNugget

Nov 11, 2007
:nucks

We've had some decent offers for Luongo and Schneider.

Haven't had great offers yet for Edler.

Mason Raymond is still available as well.

Keith Ballard could be had for relatively cheap.

We're looking for:

-A top-end 2nd line W
-D depth

coz21

Ask Me About Barron
Feb 10, 2010
Upstate
:nashville

Seems we missed a lot of fun.

Everyone is OTB except for those two guys who just signed big deals. It's mostly for funzies but the Preds are in a weird spot of Fringe playoffs.

We are willing to bottom out and go for prospects but also we'd be cool with acquiring an impact forward

And my 2 cents as a Ranger fan about that MDZ deal. Even value but terrible trade IRL. Makes no sense to lose even more cap flexibility with an overpayed 2nd line center.

Can't believe you gave them to a guy who can't even spell Stepan's name right in like 5 different posts.

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
:devils

The Devils are still shopping most of their team. PM me with offers:

Zajac
Kovalchuk
Volchenkov
Tallinder
Greene
Clarkson
Zubrus
Salvador
Brodeur

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:ducks2 DUCKS ACQUIRE JMFJ

The Anaheim Ducks have traded recently acquired defenseman Mark Pysyk, forward Nicolas Kerdiles and New York Islanders 2013 first round pick to the Columbus Blue Jackets for defenseman Jack Johnson.

Comments to come later.

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
Lombardi likely gone by tonight...

Lupul, CMac, Phaneuf, KAdri, McClement getting a lot of buzz.... don't hesitate to send trade offers on some quality talent to make that playoff push!

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
:rangers

Nash-Richards-Gaborik
Callahan-Stastny-Hagelin
Kreider-Stephan-Pyatt
Rupp-Boyle-Asham

Giradi-McDonagh
Staal-xxx
Stralman-Sauer

Lundqvist

All picks and prospects remain OTB. Stephan and Kreider can also be moved for the right player.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
:nashville

Seems we missed a lot of fun.

Everyone is OTB except for those two guys who just signed big deals. It's mostly for funzies but the Preds are in a weird spot of Fringe playoffs.

We are willing to bottom out and go for prospects but also we'd be cool with acquiring an impact forward

And my 2 cents as a Ranger fan about that MDZ deal. Even value but terrible trade IRL. Makes no sense to lose even more cap flexibility with an overpayed 2nd line center.

Can't believe you gave them to a guy who can't even spell Stepan's name right in like 5 different posts.

Im so sorry I value winning higher in a GM game! I mean how will this trade affect me whatsoever in the future. My goal is to win and I'm going to do whatever it taken to do of such, before you judge other people tactics worry about your own.

Backstrom #19

Trotz for president
May 12, 2007
Savannah Georgia
:flyers

We're looking to acquire a big time top line winger. Willing to trade Sean Couturier or Jakub Voracek and my 1st round pick for one. Everybody is available except for Giroux!

PM me with offers!!

Avs44

May 16, 2011
:sabres
Regehr OTB for either picks/prospects, or a cheap(under 2m) mediocre 2nd line winger.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:ducks2 UPDATE

Toni Lydman remains available and is very likely to be traded at some point tonight.

As for the rest, we still don’t know the direction that we will be taking since we feel that we still have a team that could battle for a playoffs spot. Due to this situation, the press conference that was scheduled for today will be delayed to the end of the trade deadline.

The following players could be available :
Jonas Hiller
Saku Koivu
Bryan Allen

Cam Fowler is the only real untouchable, while guys like Jack Johnson, Cody Hogson, Ryan Strome, Nino Niederreiter and Kyle Okposo will also not be traded for obvious reasons.

PM WITH OFFERS! (inquiries may be ignored)

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
:pens

Prospects Available:
Derrick Pouliot
Joe Morrow
Simon Depres
Olli Maata
Scott Harrington
Brian Dumoulin
Beau Bennett
Pittsburgh 1st 2013
Eric Tangradi

Roster players being shopped:

Paul Martin
Tyler Kennedy
Matt Cooke
Chris Kunitz (unlikely he is moved)

We are looking to acquire a Top 6 winger to play with Sid the kid. We'd also like to add a 3rd line winger and a 2nd pairing blueliner.

PM if you got someone on the block that fits the mould.

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Feb 6, 2010
:caps are looking to add some experience on defense over Jeff Schultz and a top 6 winger.

Michal Neuvirth is on the block to anyone who needs a tender.

Picks and prospects are on the table, but Forsberg and Kuznetsov shouldn't be deemed easy to obtain unless I'm getting a young superstar.

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
:wings

Datsyuk will be moved first. Going to focus on negotiations with him and once he's dealt, I'll move on to Zetterberg. Didn't plan on moving Kronwall but I have a very enticing offer. If you want to get into the mix for Datsyuk, you're going to need to give AT LEAST a high quality young top 6 forward, a top prospect, and a first round pick. Kronwall is going to require an elite defensive prospect in return.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
The Flames are about to pull off a mega blockbuster trade with a Western Conference team that starts with D and ends in etroit.

It is rumored to be Matt Stajan for Zetterberg, Datsyuk, Franzen, Filppula, Kronwall, and Brendan Smith.

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
:pens

Olli Maata is garnerning a lot of interest. A blue-chip prospect on D. He will likely be moved shortly

Joe Morrow/Derrick Pouliot will only be moved for a high end winger.

NowitzkisBrownNugget

Nov 11, 2007
:nucks

We're still looking for some top-6 wingers

OTB:
One of Cory Schneider or Roberto Luongo
Mason Raymond
Keith Ballard
Picks
Prospects

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL

Brodeur will be moved within the next 24 hours. If you have interest, PM me.

Andy Greene is close to being moved. PM me if you want to show interest.

Volchenkov is garnering quite a bit of interest.

Kovalchuk is available but I will not be giving him away.

Elias has a couple of good offers. Looking for a contender only.

Zajac has a couple of good offers. Letting the field play out before I make a move with him.

Tallinder has garnered quite a bit of interest as well. Veteran top-4 d-man with playoff experience.

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC

Brodeur will be moved within the next 24 hours. If you have interest, PM me.

Andy Greene is close to being moved. PM me if you want to show interest.

Volchenkov is garnering quite a bit of interest.

Kovalchuk is available but I will not be giving him away.

Elias has a couple of good offers. Looking for a contender only.

Zajac has a couple of good offers. Letting the field play out before I make a move with him.

Tallinder has garnered quite a bit of interest as well. Veteran top-4 d-man with playoff experience.

No chance Brodeur waives his NTC, none.

Joel Ward

Sep 24, 2012
Toronto
:canes
Still looking to improve on our depth (Top 9 Winger, Top 6 Defenseman, Top 9 Center)

Willing to move most prospects, draft picks and some roster players. (Semin, Jokinen, Ruutu, McBain could be had but only if we're improving the team)

Jeff Skinner is available, however he won't come cheap. Top offers include a top paring defenseman and a top 6 forward as well as a 1st round pick, top paring defenseman and a young #2 center.

PM!

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:ducks2 UPDATE

Toni Lydman remains available and is very likely to be traded at some point tonight.

As for the rest, we still don’t know the direction that we will be taking since we feel that we still have a team that could battle for a playoffs spot. Due to this situation, the press conference that was scheduled for today will be delayed to the end of the trade deadline.

The following players could be available :
Jonas Hiller
Saku Koivu
Bryan Allen

Cam Fowler is the only real untouchable, while guys like Jack Johnson, Cody Hogson, Ryan Strome, Nino Niederreiter and Kyle Okposo will also not be traded for obvious reasons.

PM WITH OFFERS! (inquiries may be ignored)

Note : If Bobby Ryan is traded, it will be only in a top line winger swap (and before you ask it, I don't want an older player).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad