GM Game #2 by TP, RR, and IR4

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:ducks2 UPDATE

Toni Lydman remains available and is very likely to be traded at some point tonight.

As for the rest, we still don’t know the direction that we will be taking since we feel that we still have a team that could battle for a playoffs spot. Due to this situation, the press conference that was scheduled for today will be delayed to the end of the trade deadline.

The following players could be available :
Jonas Hiller
Saku Koivu
Bryan Allen

Cam Fowler is the only real untouchable, while guys like Jack Johnson, Cody Hogson, Ryan Strome, Nino Niederreiter and Kyle Okposo will also not be traded for obvious reasons.

PM WITH OFFERS! (inquiries may be ignored)

I'm calling it a night, will sleep on a couple offers.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Regehr has to go. Decent prospect will get him. Has to be a contending team since he has a NMC.

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Feb 6, 2010
Also, Schultz can be added to for a more expensive veteran or can be had for a middleing prospect.

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
BEANTOWN BLOCKBUSTER

Pavel+Datsyuk+Nashville+Predators+v+Detroit+m0D2ORF35ddl.jpg

8994153-large.jpg

[fieldset=Trade]

:bruins

Pavel Datsyuk
Niklas Kronwall

:wings

David Krejci
Dougie Hamilton
Malcom Subban
Jordan Caron
BOS 1st 2013​
[/fieldset]​

In a shocking move, the Boston Bruins and Detroit Red Wings have agreed to a blockbuster deal that will shake the foundation of both franchises.

In Boston we are thrilled, THRILLED, to add someone who we consider to be one of the best overall players in all of hockey in Pavel Datsyuk. He brings supreme skill, Selke-calibre defense, and he makes our team extremely dangerous in all situations. He will take David Krjeci's spot on our top line.

We are equally pleased to bring in a great defender in Niklas Kronwall. We think he is an outstanding fit on our blueline. His punishing hits will make our defense much more formidable. We love the idea of pairing him with Zdeno Chara. Opposing forwards, beware!

We would like to thank David Krejci for his contributations to our franchise. He was a major part of our 2011 Stanley Cup victory and he will be missed. We will greatly miss Dougie Hamilton and know that he has all the tools to become a franchise defender. We also traded 2 great young players in Malcolm Subban and Jordan Caron and our first round draft pick in 2013. While we have moved a big chunk of our future, we feel our core is still young and we still have some notable prospects in our system. We would like to thank the Detroit Red Wing organization for the smooth transaction.

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Feb 6, 2010
To :caps
Ty Wishart

To :isles
Jeff Schultz

Shultz finds a place where the team actually wants him and we clear some space. Wishart is a similar guy to Schultz at a fraction of the cost.

OrangeZebra

Unregistered User
Mar 3, 2011
New York
I can see Kronwall playing for the Broons, but I'm having a really hard time seeing Datsyuk playing in the gold and yellow.

OrangeZebra

Unregistered User
Mar 3, 2011
New York
To :caps
Ty Wishart

To :isles
Jeff Schultz

Shultz finds a place where the team actually wants him and we clear some space. Wishart is a similar guy to Schultz at a fraction of the cost.

:isles confirm. Gives us some depth on D, while we don't lose any real value. Wishart didn't really have a future here, and we wish him the best of luck in Washington.

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
:wings

Still will be taking offers on Zetterberg and Franzen, among others. Much of my team is available. If they're relatively young, they're not available. For Zetterberg I'm looking for a young top 6 forward and a top 4 defenseman. I may or may not want anything more depending on the players.

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
:bruins

In the aftermath of the Datsyuk trade, the Bruins are now in the market for a 3rd line LW.

Taking offers on Nathan Horton, Johnny Boychuk, Tim Thomas, and others. Looking to add a top-4 puck moving defender and/or upgrade on Horton.

coz21

Ask Me About Barron
Feb 10, 2010
Upstate
:nashville

Ah screw it. Anyone can be had except for Weber. We know it's going to make him mad but who cares. This team is terrible and we just resigned him so he can suck it.

OTB
Erat - Contender only (NMC)
Legwand ^
Paul Gaustad - Please?
Hal Gill
Kevin Klein
Everyone else to varying degrees but I do need to keep some semblance of cap compliance.

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Crazy crazy Det/BOS trade. Good job on pulling that one off. I'm doubtful Dats would ever waive his NTC, but, it's to the East, for a huge cup-contender and without Lidstrom, he likely wouldn't get another cup shot in his career.

888 98 twins

Got you back not your wallet
Feb 12, 2008
Burgh
UFAs to-be Sutton, Khabibulin, Jones all available for whatever you'll give me for them.

RFAs to-be Gagner, Paajarvi, Peckham, Teubert, Plante available. Want to package them with a more valuable prospect and/or Hemsky and Whitney for either a top-4 physical D-man, younger top-6 C, or a guy we can call our franchise goaltender.

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
:stars

Any of our picks and/or prospects can be discussed in trade talks. We are looking to add another top four defenseman or two, and another top six centre or right winger.

1. Jack Campbell (G)
2. Jamie Oleksiak (D)
3. Alex Chiasson (RW)
4. Radek Faksa (C)
5. Alex Guptill (LW)
6. Reilly Smith (RW)
7. Patrik Nemeth (D)
8. Scott Glennie (C/RW)
9. Cody Eakin (C)
10. Brett Ritchie (RW)
11. Matej Stransky (RW)
12. Ludvig Bystrom (D)

DAL 1st, DAL 2nd, DAL 3rd, MIN 3rd, DAL 4th, DAL 5th DAL 6th, FLA 7th

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
:wild

Michael Russo, twitter feed

Setoguchi + other prospects and picks still available for a top 4 defenseman. Send in your offers so I can overpay for more players. Will get to anything proposed to me tomorrow.

:devils

The Devils confirm. We really like Travis but with the age of the team increasing and with the loss of Parise over last off-season we felt it was time to attempt to start fresh.

We feel that our defense of the future is coming around with Larsson, Merril and now Dumba who we feel is a VERY good player with great leadership qualities.

We are also very high on Cal Clutterbuck who we see as a future leader both on the ice and in the locker room for our young team. His style of play will mesh well with what we are trying to accomplish.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:ducks2 UPDATE

We may get a deal done today that would allow us to trade Toni Lydman for a forward with similar value on an expiring contract.

Viktor Fasth would also be available.

PM!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad